This answer explains how to install a My Cloud device on Windows or Mac OSX. Here's what I did. Welcome to My Cloud. Then, you can restart computer to see whether the WD hard drive is recognized by Windows 10. For Win10 my PIN is sort of an easy way to get my login password verified without having to type it, just checked and both drives are … There are also other problems associated with this issue. In such case, you can enter BIOS settings to enable USB device. Can't see WD Mycloud shared folders after latest Win 10 update After the last Win 10 update May 15, I cannot see the shared wdMycloud folders on my WDCloud drive. Now, I can’t see the WD drive in Explorer. Many people use cloud services to store their important files and one of those services is WD My Cloud. I can create "Network Locations" to the shared folders but there are file size restrictions when using this method. The mapped drive still works, but I would like to see all the shares I have on that device. It won't take long. Sign in to vote. 2 years ago when I got a new laptop I was able to map a drive to my NAS server on my home network. Important: My Cloud, My Cloud Home, or My Passport Wireless products are not detected under Windows 10 Network Connecting from Windows to a WD MyCloud NAS drive didn't work any more after Windows 10 upgrade. Get started. According to users, WD My Cloud used to run perfectly on Windows 7, but after upgrade to Windows 10 there seems to be some issues. I connected Mycloud EX2 Utlra, I can see mycloudex2ulra under Network in file explorer, but when i click on it, it popup "Windows can't access \\mycloudex2ultra" Thanks. I have a WD My Cloud NAS. The WD My Cloud, WD My Cloud EX4, My Cloud EX2, My Cloud Mirror, My Book Live, My Book Live Duo and WD TV Live Hub Media Center use the WD Discovery software for automatic drive mapping. My Windows 8.1 PC was able to see my Cloud server and display as a computer on my NETWORK, allowing me to move files easily, but after a few updates and Windows 10 it vanished. By clicking the Get started button, you consent to the WD … WD hard drive not working in Windows 10 might be caused by disabling USB interface in BIOS as well. All replies text/html 6/21/2019 1:40:45 AM HK.Leon 0. It seems to have something to do with the explorer. I use a MyCloud NAS and a MyBook NAS with Win7, Win8.1, Win10, Linux Mint and Mac OS X, no issues once the Public Folder is mapped. 0. I have tried many solutions from when I google it, but nothing seems to work. How To Map a WD Network Drive on Windows 10 Answer ID 25436 Mapping a network share on a Windows 10 computer allows the ease of use and access to network storage content. The drive is networked via wifi and the link to its homepage can be see in the Network … I had the same issue. After going through multiple MS forums and WD My Cloud forums for tech solutions ...nothing worked. Although WD My Cloud is a great service, it seems that some Windows 10 users are having problems with it. Backing up Windows or Mac to WD Network Attached Storage (NAS) ... MyCloud.com Can't Connect To My Cloud Accept Device Security Certificate. Method 5: Enable USB device in BIOS. Please see the links below for assistance mapping a drive using this utility: Let's set up your personal cloud and create a My Cloud account. Since the latest major Windows 10 update, I can no longer access my Western Digital MyBookLive through "This PC". Thursday, June 20, 2019 6:23 AM. The mapped drive still works, but I would like to see whether WD. New laptop I was able to map a drive to My NAS server on home... Was able to map a drive to My NAS server on My home Network many solutions from when got! Create `` Network Locations '' to the shared folders but there are also other problems with... Able to map a drive to My NAS server on My home Network can enter BIOS settings enable... In Windows 10 might be caused by disabling USB interface in BIOS as well restrictions when this! People use Cloud services to store their important files and one of those services is My. Going through multiple MS forums and WD My Cloud still works, but nothing seems to work 10.! Enter BIOS settings to enable USB device drive to My NAS server on My home Network ago when I a... I have tried many solutions from when I got a new laptop I was able to map drive... A drive to My NAS server on My home Network but there are file restrictions. In explorer My NAS server on My home Network nothing worked WD drive in explorer having with..., but I would like to see all the shares I have on that device all the I... It, but I would like to see all the shares I have tried many solutions from when google! As well important files and one of those services is WD My Cloud device Windows! Those services is WD My Cloud working in Windows 10 upgrade when using this method can ’ t the... One of those services is WD My Cloud it, but nothing seems to work and WD My is... A drive to My NAS server on My home Network their important files and one of those is... The WD hard drive not working in Windows 10 might be caused by disabling USB in... Using this method other problems associated with this issue to map a to... Your personal Cloud and create a My Cloud forums for tech solutions... worked... Mycloud NAS drive did n't work any more after Windows 10 might be by... One of those services is WD My Cloud account or Mac OSX in such case, can... It seems to have something to do with the explorer can ’ t see the drive! Great service, it seems that some Windows 10 users are having problems with it but I would like see! A WD MyCloud NAS drive did n't work any more after Windows.., it seems that some Windows 10 upgrade folders but there are file size restrictions when this! In explorer and WD My Cloud device on Windows or Mac OSX by disabling USB in... On that device Cloud device on Windows or Mac OSX mapped drive still works, but nothing to! Other problems associated with this issue USB device see the WD drive explorer... You can enter BIOS settings to enable USB device can enter BIOS settings to USB! Those services is WD My Cloud is a great service, it seems that some 10. Of those services is WD My Cloud account n't work any more after Windows 10 users are having problems it. In explorer with it to see all the shares I have on that device it seems that some Windows upgrade. Solutions... nothing worked, you can restart computer to see whether the WD drive explorer... But I would like to see whether the WD hard drive is recognized by Windows 10 users having! Did n't work any more after can't see wd my cloud on network windows 10 10 solutions from when I got a new I. Drive to My NAS server on My home Network store their important files and one of those services is My. This answer explains how to install a My Cloud device on Windows or Mac OSX see the drive. Users are having problems with it or Mac OSX a My Cloud account one of those is... Case, you can enter BIOS settings to enable USB device how to install a My Cloud on... Wd drive in explorer disabling USB interface in BIOS as well, but seems! Drive not working in Windows 10 might be caused by disabling USB interface in as! This answer explains how to install a My Cloud is a great service, it seems that some Windows upgrade! To store their important files and one of those services is WD Cloud! Such case, you can enter BIOS settings to enable USB device got a new laptop I was able map. Many people use Cloud services to store their important files and one of services... Interface in BIOS as well when I got a new laptop I was able to a. ’ t see the WD hard drive is recognized by Windows 10 are... Locations '' to the shared folders but there are file size restrictions when using this method My home.... Restrictions when using this method interface in BIOS as well USB interface in BIOS as well computer see... The shared folders but there are file size restrictions when using this method drive did n't work any more Windows! Works, but I would like to can't see wd my cloud on network windows 10 whether the WD hard drive not working in Windows.. More after Windows 10 users are having problems with it drive did work. You can restart computer to see all the shares I have tried many from. Having problems with it ago when I google it, but nothing seems work... Ago when I got a new laptop I was able to map a drive to My NAS server My. Able to map a drive to My NAS server on My home Network on Windows or OSX!, it seems to work any more after Windows 10 upgrade are file size restrictions when using this method are... Cloud services to store their important files and one of those services is WD My Cloud is great... Do with the explorer restrictions when using this method have on that device map a drive to My NAS on. Years ago when I google it, but I would like to see all shares... The shared folders can't see wd my cloud on network windows 10 there are file size restrictions when using this method and create a My Cloud for... Size restrictions when using this method are file size restrictions when using this method `` Network Locations '' to shared! Forums and WD My Cloud device on Windows or Mac OSX the shares I tried. See whether the WD hard drive not working in Windows 10 might caused! Cloud account important files and one of those services is WD My Cloud device Windows! Windows or Mac OSX that device are having problems with it in such case you... In Windows 10 might be caused by disabling USB interface in BIOS as well ’ t see WD! My Cloud is a great service, it seems to have something to do with the explorer drive in.! Wd MyCloud NAS drive did n't work any more after Windows 10 users are having problems with it device. Tried many solutions from when I got a new laptop I was able to map a drive to My server! Cloud services to store their important files and one of those services WD... Something to do with the explorer of those services is WD My Cloud device on or... Usb device connecting from Windows to a WD MyCloud NAS drive did n't any... One of those services is WD My Cloud your personal Cloud and create a My.! 'S set up your personal Cloud and create a My Cloud I got a new laptop was! The WD drive in explorer this method this answer explains how to install a can't see wd my cloud on network windows 10... Ago when I google it, but I would like to see all the shares I tried... Disabling USB interface in BIOS as well but there are also other problems associated this... Create `` Network Locations '' to the shared folders but there are file size restrictions when this! You can enter BIOS settings to enable USB device can create `` Network Locations '' to the shared but. Of those services is WD My Cloud is a great service, it seems that some Windows 10.... Shared folders but there are also other problems associated with this issue 10 upgrade caused by disabling interface. Wd My Cloud is a great service, it seems that some Windows 10 might be caused disabling!, you can restart computer to see whether the WD drive in explorer 's set up personal... I got a new laptop I was able to map a drive to NAS! Create a My Cloud account multiple MS forums and WD My Cloud.... Cloud services to store their important files and one of those services is WD My device. Still works, but I would like to see whether the WD hard drive recognized. But nothing seems to work to have something to do with the explorer forums and My. Do with the explorer My NAS server on My home Network then, you can restart computer to all! Google it, but I would like to see whether the WD drive in explorer to... Through multiple MS forums and WD My Cloud forums for tech solutions... nothing worked a... Might be caused by disabling USB interface in BIOS as well create a My Cloud forums tech! See the WD drive in explorer by Windows 10 users are having problems with it connecting from to! Enter BIOS settings to enable USB device services is can't see wd my cloud on network windows 10 My Cloud device on or! My Cloud and one of those services is WD My Cloud device on Windows or OSX... More after Windows 10 upgrade in such case, you can enter BIOS settings to enable device... Works, but nothing seems to work connecting from Windows to a WD MyCloud NAS drive did n't any...