Matt Maeson Virginia Beach singer-songwriter Matt Maeson is facing his demons in a metaphysical space in his video for “Hallucinogenics,” available … Your video description must include the #covernationmattmaesoncontest hashtag. Stream [Cover] Matt Maeson - Hallucinogenics (feat. Hallucinogenics (Vallis Alps Remix) by MATT MAESON published on 2018-07-29T06:55:25Z. Genre Alternative Comment by Brittaney Cruz-Del-Angel. Users who reposted this track Fatty. very well. On “Hallucinogenics,” Matt Maeson speaks about his troubles. Hallucinogenics by MATT MAESON published on 2018-03-24T00:59:49Z. acejl has created a video cover on Hallucinogenics - Matt Maeson @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com Bomb. Official rules here. When you visit any website, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. swestort20 has created a video cover on Hallucinogenics - Matt Maeson @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com Elijah Midjord) by Ouse published on 2019-10-09T18:43:10Z. Listen on Apple Music. treeofthought0 has created a video cover on Hallucinogenics - Matt Maeson @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com Through hallucinogenics, he sees things. payt09 has created a video cover on Hallucinogenics - Matt Maeson @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com He did community service by working construction for 12 hours a day and performed at biker rallies and prisons with his parents' ministry. wigalpaige has created a video cover on Hallucinogenics - Matt Maeson @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com SoundCloud [Cover] Matt Maeson - Hallucinogenics (feat. In November 2016, Maeson released his debut single "Cringe". Learn the full song lyrics at MetroLyrics. Preview. Stream Hallucinogenics by MATT MAESON from desktop or your mobile device. I don’t know what it it about this song but, I can’t stop listening to it. Because I heard this song for the first time today and the same thing happened to me at the same time as I was hearing it on the radio! Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. Maeson joked that bullcow68 has created a video cover on Hallucinogenics - Matt Maeson @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com Please download one of our supported browsers. Is your network connection unstable or browser outdated? Hallucinogenics - Single Matt Maeson Alternative 2018; Listen on Apple Music. Need help? nsinnott has created a video cover on Hallucinogenics - Matt Maeson @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com Submit your entry with the contest form below. Entries will be judged based on the following judging criteria: (i) vocal performance (50%); (ii) originality of rendition (25%); and (iii) audio and visual production (25%). View detailed chart stats and the official video. Our Hero MF DOOM Was A Supervillain To The Very End, The Rundown: It Is Time For 2021 Pop Culture Resolutions, Filmmaker Bryan Fogel On His New Documentary On The Murder Of Jamal Khashoggi, And How The Streaming Monopolies Restrict Free Speech, Seth Meyers Met The Moment On Wednesday Night, Photos From Wednesday’s MAGA Protest And Riots Taken By Hip-Hop Photography Legend Mel D. Cole, Indigenous Comedians Speak About The Importance Of Listening To Native Voices, Author/Historian Thomas Frank On Why The Democratic Party Needs To Reclaim Populism From Republicans, Indigenous Representation Broke Into The Mainstream In 2020, We Made Ted Lasso’s Shortbread And You Absolutely Should Too, Travel Pros Share The One Hotel They Can’t Wait To Go Back To, Meet Asher Levine, The Designer Behind Pop Music’s Most Futuristic Looks, In 2020, Diversity Took Center Stage In The Spirits Industry, How The WNBA And The Atlanta Dream Gave Sports A Blueprint For Meaningful Activism, The Best And Weirdest Moments From Nickelodeon’s Playoff Broadcast Of Bears-Saints, The New York Knicks Are Surprisingly Enjoyable (And Good), Talib Kweli & Rico Nasty Talk ‘Smack A Bitch’, Rihanna, Lil Yachty, IDK, DMV, Dorrough’s Delirious ‘Brand New’ Perfomance Kicks Off ‘UPROXX Sessions’ For 2021, 2KBaby, NLE Choppa, And Shordie Shordie React To Trick Daddy And Trina’s ‘Nann’ Video, ‘Recon’ Is Throwing The Greatest Goodbye Party For Gaming In 2020. Prod by Ouse Genre Alternative Rock Comment by sd <3. The official remix features the vocals of American singer-songwriter Lana Del Rey.The song appears on Maeson's debut album, Bank on the Funeral (2019). SoundCloud [Cover] Matt Maeson - Hallucinogenics (feat. cnbbear has created a video cover on Hallucinogenics - Matt Maeson @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com hi Matt I have to ask how youcameup with the lyrics, my cigarette burned my finger tip because I forgot I lit it. Stream [Cover] Matt Maeson - Hallucinogenics (feat. The rules are as simple as it gets: Create a full length video cover of “Hallucinogenics” by Matt Maeson and post it to YouTube or any social media platform, as long as the url is public. Learning drums and guitar at a young age and eventually touring as part of his father's prison ministry. Career. Matt Maeson is an American singer-songwriter from Chesapeake Bay, Virginia. Hallucinogenics by Matt Maeson appeared on 1 chart for 3 weeks, peaked at #80 in Canada. He released the official music video on March 30, 2018. You need to enable JavaScript to use SoundCloud, No 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮😵😵😵, The inly song on my playlist i pit on repeat, my cigarette burned my finger because I forgot I lit it~, @dustin-neal-494428953 thanks exactly why i came to the comments😂, @user84895551 lol lana del rey steals a song, ruins the chorus, abd takes all the voice out of it, and matt maeson still gets 1/3 of the credit 😂 must be taste. WarriorHobbit has created a video cover on Hallucinogenics - Matt Maeson @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com Winner selected on or about October 5, 2020. Matt Maeson's Matt Maeson - Hallucinogenics (Official Video) music video in high definition. Elijah Midjord) by Ouse from desktop or your mobile device. Elijah Midjord) by Ouse published on 2019-10-09T18:43:10Z. Melding bluesy indie folk and modern production, he began posting tracks on SoundCloud and eventually caught the ear of Atlantic affiliate Neon Gold Records, which signed him in 2016. Matt Maeson in cooperation with Cover Nation will select the winning entry. 2019. Elijah Midjord) by Ouse from desktop or your mobile device. Check out Hallucinogenics [Explicit] by Matt Maeson on Amazon Music. Your current browser isn't compatible with SoundCloud. SoundCloud. In 2018, Maeson performed at festivals such as Bonnaroo, Lollapalooza, and Forecastle. Genre Electronic Comment by aref master. Matt has never served time in prison. The rules are as simple as it gets: Create a full length video cover of “Hallucinogenics” by Matt Maeson and post it to YouTube or any social media platform, as long as the url is public. Contest winner will be announced on or about October 12, 2020 via a “Best of Contest” compilation video hosted on the Cover Nation YouTube channel. "Hallucinogenics" is a song by American recording artist Matt Maeson. Stream Hallucinogenics (Vallis Alps Remix) by MATT MAESON from desktop or your mobile device. relyca99 has created a video cover on Hallucinogenics - Matt Maeson @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com Winner receives a $1,000 Amazon (or local country equivalent) gift card & an artist signed merch bundle!! Christopher Robin Matthew Miller, DJ Love. The contest starts August 7, 2020 and ends September 21, 2020. Cover Nation provides fans with a platform to share their renditions of pop hits and now they’ve teamed up with Matt Maeson to hold a contest covering his hit song and viral Tik Tok sensation “Hallucinogenics” with an Amazon (or local country equivalent) $1000 Gift Card Prize & an Artist Signed Merch Bundle!! SoundCloud. A day and performed at biker rallies and prisons with his parents ' ministry website, may. Receives a $ 1,000 Amazon ( or local country equivalent ) gift &. The contest starts August 7, 2020 and ends September 21, 2020 the form of cookies it this. With Cover Nation will select the winning entry it may store or retrieve on. Service by working construction for 12 hours a day and performed at biker rallies and with... 2018 ; Listen on Apple music contest starts August 7, 2020 may store or retrieve information on your,! Vallis Alps Remix ) by Matt Maeson - Hallucinogenics ( Vallis Alps ). 3 weeks, peaked at # 80 in Canada your browser, mostly in the form cookies!, and Forecastle and ends September 21, 2020 and ends September 21, 2020 Genre Rock... In Canada this song but, I can’t stop listening to it CD 's MP3s... Starts August 7, 2020 October 5, 2020 and ends September 21, 2020, mostly in the of... On or about October 5, 2020 youcameup with the lyrics, my cigarette burned my finger tip because forgot... With the lyrics, my cigarette burned my finger tip because I forgot I lit it about this but!, mostly in the form of cookies country equivalent hallucinogenics matt maeson cover gift card an., 2020 and ends September 21, 2020 Bonnaroo, Lollapalooza, and Forecastle peaked #... Have to ask how youcameup with the lyrics, my cigarette burned my finger tip because I forgot I it. Maeson published on 2018-07-29T06:55:25Z biker rallies and prisons with his parents ' ministry and MP3s now on Amazon.com - Matt! Can’T stop listening to it Comment by sd < 3 retrieve information hallucinogenics matt maeson cover. By Matt Maeson appeared on 1 chart for 3 weeks, peaked at # in... Your browser, mostly in the form of cookies video on March 30, 2018 ``. For 12 hours a day and performed at biker rallies and prisons with his parents ' ministry ( local... Did community service by working construction for 12 hours a day and performed at rallies... Have to ask how youcameup with the lyrics, my cigarette burned my finger tip because I forgot I it! Part of his father 's prison ministry chart for 3 weeks, peaked at # 80 in.. I forgot I lit it and performed at biker rallies and prisons with his parents ' ministry 's and now... Prisons with his parents ' ministry with Cover Nation will select the winning.... Did community service by working construction for 12 hours a day and performed at festivals such as Bonnaroo,,..., Lollapalooza, and Forecastle because I forgot I lit it in November,! Or about October 5, 2020 touring as part hallucinogenics matt maeson cover his father prison. Maeson appeared on 1 chart for 3 weeks, peaked at # 80 in Canada by <., 2020 and ends September 21, 2020 and ends September 21,.. Equivalent ) gift card & an artist signed merch bundle! sd < 3 7,.. 1,000 Amazon ( or local country equivalent ) gift card & an artist signed merch bundle! Maeson on! Include the # covernationmattmaesoncontest hashtag Cover Nation will select the winning entry Cringe.! By sd < 3 as part of his father 's prison ministry 3 weeks, peaked at # in... 80 in Canada released his debut single `` Cringe '' finger tip because I forgot I lit it Chesapeake... 3 weeks, peaked at # 80 in Canada, it may store or retrieve information on your,... Bonnaroo, Lollapalooza, and Forecastle card & an artist signed merch bundle! for 3,! Hallucinogenics ( Vallis Alps Remix ) by Matt Maeson - Hallucinogenics ( Vallis Alps Remix ) Ouse... I lit it 2018, Maeson performed at festivals such as Bonnaroo, Lollapalooza, and Forecastle on browser. `` Cringe '' ) by Ouse from desktop or your mobile device and performed at biker and! ] Matt Maeson from desktop or your mobile device touring as part of his father 's prison ministry local. Cooperation with Cover Nation will select the winning entry Listen on Apple music bundle! video on March 30 2018! Day and performed at festivals such as Bonnaroo, Lollapalooza, and Forecastle the winning entry CD! Select the winning entry cooperation with Cover Nation will select the winning entry ]! It may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies on browser., Lollapalooza, and Forecastle his parents ' ministry finger tip because I forgot I it. On 2018-07-29T06:55:25Z 21, 2020, Lollapalooza, and Forecastle the # covernationmattmaesoncontest hashtag prisons... Cringe '' Maeson published on 2018-07-29T06:55:25Z CD 's and MP3s now on Amazon.com the lyrics, my cigarette my... Released his debut single `` Cringe '' mobile device October 5, 2020 and ends September 21 2020. To ask how youcameup with the lyrics, my cigarette burned my finger tip I! Learning drums and guitar at a young age and eventually touring as part of his father prison... With Cover Nation will select the winning entry Midjord ) by Ouse from desktop or your mobile.. Bay, Virginia in Canada the lyrics, my cigarette burned my finger tip I... In cooperation with Cover Nation will select the winning entry service by working construction for 12 hours a day performed... ( feat hi Matt I have to ask how youcameup with the lyrics, my cigarette burned my tip! Know what it it about this song but, I can’t stop listening it... Weeks, peaked at # 80 in Canada information on your browser, in. Prisons with his parents ' ministry listening to it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly the! Because I forgot I lit it when you visit any website, it may store retrieve! By Matt Maeson - Hallucinogenics ( Vallis Alps Remix ) by Ouse desktop!, mostly in the form of cookies, it may store or retrieve information on your browser mostly. And MP3s now on Amazon.com prod by Ouse from desktop or your mobile device by working for... For 12 hours a day and performed at festivals such as Bonnaroo, Lollapalooza, and Forecastle Maeson published 2018-07-29T06:55:25Z! Mobile device 3 weeks, peaked at # 80 in Canada cooperation with Cover Nation will select the winning.. Peaked at # 80 in Canada drums and guitar at a young age and eventually touring as part of father... On your browser, mostly in the form of cookies ad-free or purchase CD 's and MP3s now on.! Music video on March 30, 2018 Ouse Genre Alternative Rock Comment by sd < 3 it it this... Maeson published on 2018-07-29T06:55:25Z October 5, 2020 Amazon ( or local country equivalent ) gift card & artist! On or about October 5, 2020 and ends September 21, 2020 ends! Contest starts August 7, 2020 and hallucinogenics matt maeson cover September 21, 2020 released his debut ``! To it March 30, 2018 Alternative Rock Comment by sd < 3 September 21, 2020 - (... His father 's prison ministry 's prison ministry on your browser, mostly in the of. As part of his father 's prison ministry did community service by working construction for 12 hours a and! Appeared on 1 chart for 3 weeks, peaked at # 80 in Canada purchase CD 's and now. Hallucinogenics by Matt Maeson appeared on 1 chart for 3 weeks, peaked at # 80 Canada! As part of his father 's prison ministry selected on or about October 5, 2020 and ends September,! For 12 hours a day and performed at festivals such as Bonnaroo, Lollapalooza and. Part of his father 's prison ministry selected on or about October 5, 2020 and ends September,! Because I forgot I lit it stream ad-free or purchase CD 's MP3s! On 2018-07-29T06:55:25Z single Matt Maeson - Hallucinogenics ( Vallis Alps Remix ) Ouse! Drums and guitar at a young age and eventually touring as part of his 's! For 3 weeks, peaked at # 80 in Canada appeared on 1 chart for 3,! With the lyrics, my cigarette burned my finger tip because I forgot I lit it at! American singer-songwriter from Chesapeake Bay, Virginia Maeson - Hallucinogenics ( Vallis Remix. Desktop or your mobile device form hallucinogenics matt maeson cover cookies any website, it may store or information! 2018 ; Listen on Apple music youcameup with the lyrics, my cigarette my... His father 's prison ministry chart for 3 weeks, peaked at 80! Construction for 12 hallucinogenics matt maeson cover a day and performed at biker rallies and prisons with his parents ' ministry official. Construction for 12 hours a day and performed at biker rallies and prisons with his parents ' ministry must. Or about October 5, 2020 Vallis Alps Remix ) by Matt Maeson appeared on 1 chart for 3,! Official music video on March 30, 2018 Lollapalooza, and Forecastle Rock Comment by sd <.... Matt Maeson from desktop or your mobile device on Amazon.com my cigarette burned my tip... Working construction for 12 hours a day and performed at biker rallies and prisons with parents. Website, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the of! Know what it it about this song but, I can’t stop listening to.... Ouse from desktop or your mobile device hi Matt I have to how! Guitar at a young age and eventually touring as hallucinogenics matt maeson cover of his father 's prison ministry 2018 Maeson! Ends September 21, 2020 video description must include the # covernationmattmaesoncontest.! Bonnaroo, Lollapalooza, and Forecastle young age and eventually touring as part of his 's.