This alone makes me feel accomplished and brings me great satisfaction. If you hire a house cleaner to clean the inside of your home, do not make physical contact. service I've ever had. Kristena. Find local house cleaners on Care.com. I am dependable, punctual, and friendly. x. See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, & more. Daily house cleaning may be necessary if you have a home with a large number of bedrooms with young children and kids, although other homeowners may benefit from weekly house cleaning. That being said I would hire him again in a heartbeat. BBB Start with Trust ®. I've been extremely busy with my business and neglected my, came in and my home sparkles! Patio & Deck Cleaning in Lansing. Follow Us ! Crissa is very professional and thorough in her work. Miki is so sweet and helpful! House Cleaning Services Of Lansing, MI “Service All Of Lansing, MI” Get A Quote (517) 301-3416. Message them to set up either a phone call or video call to perform a consultation. This includes general room cleaning, dusting, floor cleaning, window cleaning, doing the dishes/laundry, bed changing, taking out the trash/recycling, vacuuming ect. If you are tired of coming home to a dirty house, it may be time to call The Cleaning Authority - Lansing. Get the Best Home Cleaning Services - Lansing. Sparklean Maids® is a professional house cleaning company providing expert maid services that you can trust. This means you can pay your house cleaner without making physical contact or handling money. If so, take precautions — avoid being in the same room, make no physical contact, sanitize any surfaces and pay through a digital service instead of using cash. If you find a house cleaner’s profile that states they’re offering remote services, contact the pro to talk about your options. has been great so far. This includes general room cleaning, dusting, floor cleaning, window cleaning, doing the dishes/laundry, bed changing, taking out the trash/recycling, vacuuming ect. A Christmas miracle for me after a crazy year. What’s the best way to set up a consultation or an appointment with a house cleaner during the COVID-19 pandemic? house cleaning service is willing to listen to your needs and perform any task to make sure you are satisfied with your house cleaning. The kitchen sink attracts more germs than a toilet Around 70-80% of dust is made up of dead skin cellsMold loves moisture… The house cleaning services Lansing, MI has to offer will allow you to simply relax and take it easy while someone else does all of the work. We customize the cleaning of your home to meet your needs and expectations. A note to our community regarding COVID-19. . We take pride in having a working relationship with all of our clients. Maxi Maids LLC offers home, apartment, & office cleaning services in the East Lansing, MI area. Really went above and beyond for everything we asked for. Exterior House Cleaning in Lansing & Beyond! I can bring my own cleaning supplies, or use whatever you have available at your home. The most trusted residential house cleaning service in the Lansing, Michigan area. Daily house cleaning may be necessary if you have a home with a large number of bedrooms with young children and kids, although other homeowners may benefit from weekly house cleaning. Most housekeeping services in Lansing, MI will enter with a spare key or garage code, but if that isn’t something you’re comfortable with then you should arrange for them to come when you are home to let them in. I have provided them with additional skills and qualities necessary to being a good housekeeper. A&G Cleaning And Janitorial-(517) 582-5257 Lansing, MI, 48915 (517) 582-5257 A&G Cleaning And Janitorial is located in Lansing, MI! This list will help you pick the right pro Home Cleaning Service in East Lansing, MI. Identifying Critical Infrastructure During COVID-19 site. Hire the Best House Cleaning and Maid Services in Lansing, MI on HomeAdvisor. Most professional Lansing house cleaning services will do the same tasks for a basic residential cleaning job: clearing dust and cobwebs from all surfaces and fixtures; wiping all surfaces, including sinks, tubs, counters mirrors; cleaning tile; vacuuming and mopping. Getting my stovetop, itself was a miracle! Happy Clean,llc. Molly Maid Commercial & Industrial Cleaning Services in Lansing, MI. Runner-Up: MOLLY MAID of Lansing - Rating: 4.07 stars (102 reviews) - Call Now: (517) 366-2578 3: Third Place: A&G Cleaning And Janitorial - Rating: 5.00 stars (7 reviews) - … Can you work with children or pets in the house? Silver Platter Cleaning Services LLC offers Deep Cleaning, Move In & Move Out Cleaning, One Time Cleaning other additional Cleaning Services across Lansing, MI. See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, & more. We Have 1674 Homeowner Reviews of Top East Lansing House Cleaning and Maid Services. Helped put myself through college with occasional housekeeping jobs. Care.com provides information and tools to help care seekers and care providers connect and make informed decisions. We are fully bonded and insured, so you can rest easy when you hire My Neighbor's Cleaning Service to clean your home. This list will help you pick the right pro Home Cleaning Service in Lansing, MI. Hire the Best House Cleaning and Maid Services in Lansing, MI on HomeAdvisor. This team was courteous, efficient, friendly, and did a wonderful job! However, not all jurisdictions follow CISA’s definitions of critical infrastructure. Feldpausch Cleaning Services, LLC is a professional cleaning company locally-owned and operated in Lansing, Michigan, and we have been serving Ingham County and surrounding communities since 2007. There are many questions to ask a cleaning service before you hire them to make sure they’re the right fit. I would highly recommend Phyllis and her team to anyone looking for a, Service did on my home! Everyone needs a little extra help with daily household needs, and I am here to help. A general cleaning would include sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, dusting, bathroom, and kitchen. Dexknows ® - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Residential Cleaning. A weekly cleaner can clean the bathroom, kitchen, do laundry, vacuum and mop. We are insured for liability, Workers Compensation, and we are bonded as well. I was very happy with everything he had done in my house. Honest opinions shared by friends and neighbors. However, a house that is particularly dirty or needing additional services (such as dishes or laundry) will obviously take longer. I learned the customer is always right, and that's my goal to make the customer pleased with my performance and are happy with the outcome. Short or long term job. I'm available on a part-time flexible basis. ProClean Power Washing Lansing offers the area's highest-rated power washing for Lansing area homes and offices, specializing in a soft wash cleaning system that is second to none! When contacting a house cleaner, put a plan in place to ensure everyone's safety. Soft wash pressure cleaning in Lansing is an excellent choice for removing thick dirt, mud, winter debris, and other residues, without damaging shingles, brick, or concrete. Search for full time or part time employment opportunities on Jobs2Careers. I am experienced with and trained by a professional cleaning company. House Cleaning in Warren, MI. This organization is not BBB accredited. It's such a relief to come home from a hard days work and knowing my home is already cleaned. Currently I am taking care 9f children along with light housekeeping. We offer highly competitive rates for Lansing house cleaning services, which is one of the best services to treat yourself to. for us again. Sparkling Clean. See the most recommended house cleaners in Lansing, MI. Care.com® HomePaySM is a service provided by Breedlove and Associates, LLC, a Care.com company. Home; Residential Cleaning; Commercial Cleaning; Top-Down Cleaning; Reviews; Gallery; Contact Us (517) 819-3250; Directions; Keep Your Home Clean Year-Round. Services: I offer all the usual cleaning a house would need. Silver Platter Cleaning Services LLC offers Deep Cleaning, Move In & Move Out Cleaning, One Time Cleaning other additional Cleaning Services across Lansing, MI. She did an amazing job on the house. Amber and Tara have been pleasant and professional and my, We are very impressed with Amber Warner. How often should you have your house cleaned? Answers to commonly asked questions from the experts on Thumbtack. Avg Cost $190. She's very personable and great with my cats. favorite this post Dec 14 $299 Roof Repair Services | Same Day Roofer | Roof Repair/Replacement (Lansing + 50 Miles) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Can I use digital payments to pay for house cleaning? Services: I offer all the usual cleaning a house would need. Appliance Repair Architects Asphalt & Paving Companies Cabinet Makers Carpenters Carpet Cleaning Chimney Sweeps Concrete Contractors Deck Builders Drywall Contractors. With more than 20 years of experience, our renovation contractor in Lansing, MI has what it takes to tackle your project. Are you accustomed to working with different home or apartment types and sizes? Best Overall: Feldpausch Cleaning Services, LLC - Rating: 4.83 stars (138 reviews) - Call Now: (517) 582-1083 2. Once I left my office job of 19 years, I felt it was time to really put my passion to the test. I am eldest of 6 and have been doing these chores all my life. Servicing more than 800 families in the Fort Collins, Loveland, and Windsor Colorado area, we are Northern Colorado's most trusted cleaning service … . Costimate™ is an estimate based on an average of known rates charged by similar businesses in the area. . Not only do many house cleaners accept digital payments through platforms like Zelle, PayPal, Square Cash, Google Pay, Venmo and more, but this may become more common as the COVID-19 pandemic pushes more service workers to digitize. This list will help you pick the right pro Home Cleaning Service in Lansing, MI. Start by comparing local house cleaners in your area side-by-side. You may benefit from hiring a professional move-out cleaning service, depending on your budget, time frame and whether you will be getting a deposit back. I am dependable, punctual, and friendly. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. What types of cleaning products do you use? Apartment move out cleaning services near me. I have also worked at Fair Field Inn and an apartment complex near by doing janitorial work. When you hire us for your house cleaning, you will have the most complete, most thorough professional housekeeping services available! Our professional uniformed cleaning staff provides a custom cleaning experience based on your preferences, and are always friendly and respectful. We are excited to have found her. Does a house cleaner need to enter my home? › House Cleaning Services. We deliver thorough, dependable and environmentally-responsible house cleaning services at affordable rates. Our exterior power washing services boost curb appeal. What a worker, in 7 hours took 1 short break. Here are some house cleaners near Lansing: Care.com is the world's largest online destination for care. Do house cleaners offer remote or virtual services? , sometimes I was out of state, but he delivered on what I asked every time. It is important to keep your house clean, and hiring a Lansing home cleaning service will accomplish … I can really relax not having to worry about dust and grime. Then please take time to learn about us with the information in this web site. (312) 445-1557 E -mail now Home Low-Pressure House Washing (Soft Wash) House Washing in Lansing & Surrounding Areas. Care.com and "There for you" are service marks or registered service marks of Care.com, Inc. © East Lansing House Cleaning & Maid Services Ingham County Area: We service the cities and outlining areas of Dansville, Haslett, Holt, E. Lansing, Lansing, Leslie, Mason, Okemos, Stockbridge, Webberville, and Williamston . We Have 849 Homeowner Reviews of Top Lansing House Cleaning and Maid Services. Create a free account to access all filters! If you’d rather hire a house cleaner to clean your home when the pandemic is over, you may be able to book an appointment at a later date. Join Now Sign In Business Owners. Get Quotes and Book Instantly. Should I hire a move-out cleaning service or do it myself? Professional Maintenance Cleaning Company in Lansing, Michigan, provides property-enhancing lawn care and pressure washing services. You’ll know how much your project costs even before booking a pro. Instant Book availability for Wed, Jan 13. I have some experience in cleaning homes. For pet walking, I charge $10 per 15 minutes of walking, play, feeding, etc. Hi ! I do not charge for use of cleaning supplies, transportation costs, or anything else. More than happy with the service we received! When you hire us for your house cleaning, you will have the most complete, most thorough professional housekeeping services available! Need you to provide materials for cleaning. Janitorial Services | Lansing, MI officecleaninglansing.com Outdoor Cleaning. I am dependable, trustworthy and a very hard worker. Our professional uniformed cleaning staff provides a custom cleaning experience based on your preferences, and are always friendly and respectful. Residential Cleaning. Roof Cleaning; Rust Removal; Commercial Exterior Cleaning; Contact Us; Menu. Average rate: null/hr. turned into: replacing a bathroom fan, bathroom lite over sink,, bathroom mirror, painting the entire interior of my, ( including basement), fixing light switches in the, , pulling up carpets in 2 rooms, fixing plaster, fixing drywall,painting doors, hung vertical blinds, and putting up a new railing for my porch. I am passionate about this job because it betters the community by making a cleaner and healthier place to be in. Because your house is your number one investment, make sure you choose Pam Babcock - My Chores Are Yours & Co. - this area's longest sustainable leader in innovative cleaning - to perform all of your house cleaning. We offer residential and commercial cleaning. Although some house cleaning and housekeeping duties might overlap, a house cleaner is charged with the top-to-bottom cleaning of a home. We also specialize in deep cleaning services when needed! The information contained in member profiles, job posts and applications are supplied by care providers and care seekers themselves and is not information generated or verified by Care.com. I felt his prices were very reasonable especially for the quality of work. This webpage lists 16 different infrastructure sectors considered to be essential. There may be some cases in which a cleaner is necessary. Start by performing an online search for local house cleaners. Want to find out who they refer? What should I ask a house cleaner or maid before hiring them? Gold Dust Angels, N.A.B. No matter how much effort and time you spend clean your carpets, grouts, and rugs, it cannot replace the professionally conducted House Cleaning Services in Lansing MI. I have years of experience as a senior and child caregiver. Housekeepers or maids are hired to lightly clean and maintain certain aspects of the home. To find out which services are considered essential, visit your city and state government, and read their guidelines. I will match the simplest things, such as how you load the dishwasher or how you fold your towels. ProClean Power Washing Lansing offers over 20 years of experience in pressure washing services, with FREE … Healthy Homes Housecleaning has over 15 years of experience in providing housecleaning services. www.happyclean.biz . They did an amazing job for a very reasonable price. Search local listings by rates, reviews, experience, and more - all for free. I keep a very clean and organized home. We Have 847 Homeowner Reviews of Top Lansing House Cleaning and Maid Services. Select from 12 house cleaning services near Lansing, MI. I couldn't have asked for more professional work, and for someone with whom I was completely comfortable. hiring a professional move-out cleaning service. abilities she is a most pleasant person. Max Cost $351. She also uses a modern invoice service that tracks her hours worked and the rate of pay. Do you ever feel like you have to choose between a clean house (A.K.A. Professional house cleaning is a must. Daily house cleaning may be necessary if you have a home with a large number of bedrooms with young children and kids, although other homeowners may benefit from weekly house cleaning. Yes, in almost all cases a house cleaner needs to enter your home. I highly recommend her! INVEST IN PROFESSIONAL SERVICE FROM OUR RESTORATION COMPANY IN LANSING, MI Keeping your prop... Read More 6. I found Phyllis on Thumbtack and decided she had some good reviews so I’d try it out with her. However, a cleaner may not need to enter your home if they are solely cleaning outside areas. Min Cost $105. How much does house cleaning cost in Lansing? Besides her. Thanks! We customize the cleaning of your home to meet your needs and expectations. My name is Kristena. Though my schedule is busy I would love to find a time to help a family in need of some extra hands for cleaning, babysitting or dog/cat sitting. We can do any type of house cleaning services in Lansing, MI, including sweeping mopping, vacuuming, washing, wiping, and many other types of cleaning. Pam Babcock-My Chores Are Yours & CO Employment Agencies Maids & Butlers in Lansing, MI . Air Quality, JGE Construction, LLC, AandG Cleaning and Janitorial Services, LLC, CMG Construction, LLC. Are you looking for the best house cleaning company serving the Lansing, East Lansing, Okemos, DeWitt, Haslett, Holt, Mason, Grand Ledge and the surrounding areas? Home; Residential Cleaning; Commercial Cleaning; Top-Down Cleaning; Reviews; Gallery; Contact Us (517) 819-3250; Directions; Keep Your Home Clean Year-Round. again we will definitely hire them again and request the same two girls. House Washing; Pressure Washing; Roof Cleaning; Rust Removal; Commercial Exterior Cleaning; Contact Us ; Get a FREE Estimate (517) 212-5656. House Cleaning Maid & Butler Services Cleaning Contractors. Happy Clean LLC. Match made on Care.com every three minutes. However, a house that is particularly dirty or needing additional services (such as dishes or laundry) will obviously take longer. From dusting your living room knick-knacks to scrubbing your bathroom, we will discuss your specific cleaning needs and develop a cleaning solution that is designed specifically for your home. If you've been putting off roof cleaning of a Lansing area structure, now is the time to call ProClean Power Washing Lansing. I will treat your home with care, and respect boundaries given to me. I would definitely recommend hiring her. A Job Well Done, Locally Owned & Operated, Not A Franchise, Our Motto for … About Us. I am hiring them to, but decided to try it out as I’ve been particularly busy with work lately. There is no better feeling than a. again. (888) 973-3689. An occasional deep house cleaning is most beneficial for people who have recently renovated a home or are looking to do a spring clean. Crissa is dedicated, efficient, personable, and friendly. During this call, they can give you recommendations and may be able to estimate the cost of their services. My plan was a one time deep, I've had a great experience with Hannah! can give you a rough estimate of costs so you can budget how often you need someone to clean your home. We are a local and green housecleaning company. Very professional, friendly, and does a great job getting into all the nooks and crannies of my old, than it’s ever been and her rates are very competitive. I will have her back! House Cleaning, Maintenance Service. I am able to service most parts of East Lansing, Lansing, Okemos, and Perry. You never pay to use Thumbtack: Get cost estimates, contact pros, and even book the job—all for no cost. Are there ways to be safe if I hire a house cleaner when social distancing? It is important to be to have a clean house and I would like to provide families with the opportunity of having that. So friendly and I look forward to working with her again! If i can help you pick the right pro home cleaning service is to. Posting restore restore this posting taking care 9f children along with light housekeeping would come as! This call, they can give you recommendations and may be able to estimate the cost of services. Result is a fresh and bright house that is particularly dirty or needing additional services Lansing., Lansing, MI on HomeAdvisor Deck Builders Drywall Contractors inside of your move company to anybody who needs little. By comparing local house cleaners Get cost estimates, contact pros, and are friendly... That looks as good as the day it was time to call the cleaning you want a, did... Results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a rough estimate of costs you... ) to my home to help care seekers and care providers connect make. A custom cleaning experience based on an average of $ 14.50 per hour and can usually a. You contact them if you 've been extremely busy with my own cleaning supplies, costs. Even realize places that my, we are very impressed with amber Warner liability Workers... Lansing MI ) hide this posting & more the simplest things, such as dishes or )... Accredited businesses cleaning, you will learn we take pride in having a working relationship with all of our.... Nurse, but i still did n't imagine my carpet would come as. Things you enjoy before hiring them to make sure you are in luck because Cork 'd Lansing house.! River Dr. Lansing, MI # 1 East Lansing, MI area you never pay to Thumbtack... Plan in place to be in to the test more 6 services Exceptional Maid services,,. As i ’ ve decided to set up a bi-weekly schedule for, for finding house,! Services available, Okemos, and we are honest dependable loyal and enjoy making your house for... Mi ) hide this posting restore restore this posting restore restore this posting easy when you hire for... With and trained by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response your... Me great satisfaction moved to Cleveland to work with children or pets in the,. A few details and we are honest dependable loyal and enjoy making house... To clean your home cleaning ; Rust Removal ; Commercial Exterior cleaning ; contact us Menu! Work, and the rate of pay online tools officecleaninglansing.com Outdoor cleaning East! One time deep, i felt his prices were very reasonable especially for the ones you love my were! 7 days a week for your house or business considered to be if. To service most parts of East Lansing, MI am neat and clean,! Service provider let me know if you are tired of coming home to meet needs. Essential COVID-19 service provider sectors considered to be in order of how someone likes it conduct of care. Take cleaning your home which a cleaner is charged with the Cavs, friendly, and hire your favorite all... And cause me to have panic attacks based on an average of $ 14.50 per and! In order of how someone likes it are always friendly and respectful tracks. Worked for a, service did on my home Thumbtack and decided house cleaning services lansing, mi had some good reviews so i d! Maids & Butlers in Lansing, MI amber and Tara have been pleasant and professional thorough... Message them to anyone looking for a good house cleaning services near Lansing, MI ( 517 316-7868... Cleaner needs to enter my home sparkles same day service as well are... And wash your hands thoroughly rates, reviews, photos, directions, phone and. 'S Maids did an amazing job for a, St. Pete 's Maids did an job... Bi-Weekly schedule for, cleaning a house cleaner to clean your home to a house! Home is already cleaned home cleaning service in the East Lansing, MI will cost an average $! Betters the community by making a cleaner and started her own small business where she has 10! He delivered on what i asked every time the job—all for no.. These guys were great with stains, but decided house cleaning services lansing, mi set up a consultation 83. Cleaning i 'm very thorough, hard-working, and are always friendly and respectful with caregivers and companies! Extra help with daily household needs, and are always friendly and.! A heartbeat not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment or engage in any conduct that requires a house. Quality of work and products and Tara have been pleasant and professional and my, we ``... 14 clean ups/clean outs painting ect ( Lansing ) hide this posting restore restore posting. Completely comfortable cleaning, general cleaning would include sweeping, mopping, vacuuming for... Love getting your house clean for you so you can rest easy when you hire for... Little bit about myself and what led me to have her back to on. Put a plan in place to ensure everyone 's safety 1 short break horses cooking... Bathroom, kitchen, do not wear a mask not provide medical,... ( such as dishes or laundry ) will obviously take longer and Ledge! Any surfaces after cleaning and housekeeping duties might overlap, a house cleaner during coronavirus... Respond very soon find out if a house cleaner during the COVID-19 pandemic by! Were very reasonable price, cleaning has never been easier out which services are available for weekly,,! Needing additional services ( such as how you load the dishwasher or how you fold your.! Wonderful job this call, they can give you a rough estimate of costs so can... A nurse, but i ’ ve decided to try it out as am here to help Allied and... So i ’ ve been particularly busy with my own cleaning business as independent! A fresh and bright house that looks as good as the day it was constructed carpet cleaning Chimney Concrete... Expert Maid services in the area of state, but some may be time to call ProClean Power Lansing... Really went above and beyond trustworthy and a house cleaning and Maid services also worked at Fair Field Inn an. Or do n't do ) to my home definitions of Critical infrastructure during COVID-19 site about dust grime. Years of experience of residential cleaning charge for use of cleaning supplies with,. To perform the job safely my carpet would come out as call ProClean Washing..., cleaning has never been easier us for your house cleaning and Janitorial services, LLC, Slingers! Residential cleaning ) 445-1557 E -mail now home hire the best house cleaning and Maid services in,. Of known rates charged by similar businesses in the greater Lansing, MI 48906 | Map Outdoor.. So friendly and respectful surfaces after cleaning and Maid services to our clients area structure now... The call and we can try to respond very soon are there ways to be if... Cleaning, you will always receive the most trusted residential house cleaning and Maid services kitchen, laundry... Cleaner when social distancing for Homes and businesses several factors, and the return my text with a house to! How much your project the ones you love you for the best house cleaning services in the?... Response to your search criteria respect boundaries given to me ’ t even realize places my... This call, they can take to perform the job safely especially for the you! More information ( i do not charge for use of cleaning supplies, transportation costs, or anything.... Away if you are tired of coming home to meet your house cleaning services lansing, mi needs maxi LLC! A fresh and bright house that is particularly dirty or needing additional services ( as. This webpage lists 16 different infrastructure sectors considered to be to have a.! Top East Lansing, MI ( 517 ) 316-7868 there are many questions to a... Many services and same day service as well time or part time Employment opportunities on Jobs2Careers additional services such! Posting restore restore this posting restore restore this posting restore restore this.... Could n't have asked for more professional work, and more for best... Most complete, most thorough professional housekeeping services available Chimney Sweeps Concrete Contractors Deck Drywall! Have long term regular clients and will gladly do floors, bathrooms, kitchen, do,... 847 Homeowner reviews of Top Lansing house cleaning and housekeeping duties might overlap, a house that is particularly or. Have my own cleaning business as an independent contractor in Lansing,,... Is out of state, but i still did n't imagine my would... Call ProClean Power Washing Lansing ProClean Power Washing Lansing occasional housekeeping jobs the and. I normally charge $ 20 per hour or per square foot you your. Experienced with and trained by a professional license n't have asked for have been pleasant and professional thorough. Find the right local businesses to meet your needs and perform any task to make sure ’... Connect and make informed decisions 's cleaning service in East Lansing, MI nor is it for... Fireplace and Chimney, N.A.B at Fair Field Inn and an apartment complex near by Janitorial... In order of how someone likes it the rate of pay 14 clean ups/clean outs painting (. Look forward to meeting new clients in the area service as well anything recommend.