It doesn't matter because Azula is immortal!!! Joshua St Clair is an editorial assistant at Men's Health Magazine. Ty Lee is a major character in Avatar: The Last Airbender. Korra waved her hands around. With Avatar: The Last Airbender becoming available on Netflix, new and old fans alike are enjoying the series and finding that it’s full of many memorable moments, quotes, and lessons. Unless, of course, you didn’t first watch Avatar until you were an adult. Azula’s 10 Most Evil Quotes In Avatar: The Last Airbender One of the most iconic characters from Avatar is Azula, and she definitely is a complex, memorable villain. Old Toph owns Series Azula hard, but may lose to kemurikage Azula.I don't know if old Toph is stronger than 14-year-old comic Toph, weaker, or equal (due to more experience but a weaker body). If it's not bad enough that he's a teenager trying to be a grown man, consider the fact that Ozai, his own father, burns his 13-year-old face, and immediately exiles him from the Fire Nation for having the temerity to "challenge" his court. Azula has been especially cruel all her life. Leveling up the School of Magic increases her level cap. Azula was named in honor of Fire Lord Azulon, her grandfather (clearly a failed tactic used by her father to curry favor regarding inheritance rights.) Azula is definitely not the age you assumed. your own Pins on Pinterest Fanpop quiz: How old is Azula - See if you can answer this Avatar: The Last Airbender trivia question! Her sharp wits and the fact that she was a firebending prodigy gained her great attention and acclaim, which quickly made her Ozai's favorite child. By using Fanpop, you agree to our use of cookies. How old is Princess Azula ALL IMAGES NEWS SHOPPING VIDEOS fourteen Characterization. Aang is technically 112, having been encased in ice for a hundred years. she just doesnt look that young to me....well nooo i can kinda see it ^^ as long as she was at least 15 by the end ^^ haha. Scarabaeus sacer is a species of dung beetle. He was 13-years-old when he was banished from his home and sent off to search for the missing Avatar. My favorite line from ATLA - a scene from Boiling Rock pt. Azula grew up with all the riches, splendor, and privileges of royalty in the Fire Nation. With Avatar: The Last Airbender becoming available on Netflix, new and old fans alike are enjoying the series and finding that it’s full of many memorable moments, quotes, and lessons. Princess Azula is one of the main antagonists on Avatar: The Last Airbender animated series. How old is azula ALL IMAGES SHOPPING NEWS VIDEOS M Azula Princess Azula Bending element Primary: Firebending Sub-styles: Lightning creation Age 14 in the series 15 (Jhe Search) 16 (Smoke and Shadow) – popular memes on the site ifunny.co "You know." Azula has always been the favorite of the Fire Lord and everyone else for that matter - everyone except Zuko. If the comics say Azula is a year … Begleitet wurde sie von ihren zwei besten Freundinnen Mai und Ty Lee. Azula was born to Fire Lord Ozai and Princess Ursa. I guess nice girls who watched Avatar would certain relate to Katara. I do NOT own Avatar: The last Airbender. Top Answer. One of the most iconic characters from the series is Azula, and she definitely is a complex, memorable villain. Ozai has mentioned that both of them were firebending prodigies, however, Azulon seemed to be unimpressed with his granddaughter's abilities. She is a singer and well-known voice actress. Azula's a lot like the typical "little Miss Perfect" younger sister, only she's also a deadly Firebender. Investing in the School of Magic grants her XP and boosts her power by 25% for 30 minutes. Here's how old they are. Someone double-checks the records, and realizes she was born on the same day that Avatar Hama was defeated. Azula had a growth spurt fanpop quiz: How old is Azula - See if te can answer this Avatar - La leggenda di Aang trivia question! Cookies help us bring you Fanpop. Azula first appears in a flashback displaying Iroh's story about the Agni Kai in which Prince Zuko receives his facial scar and sentence of exile. Fifteen years later and that whole Aang and Katara thing is still a little weird,?... Home and sent off to search for the missing Avatar is only a few times onscreen the... After his departure. ) 's through her difficult childhood because her,! 2006-2021 fanpop, Inc., all Rights Reserved later at the end of series. Onscreen in the School of Magic increases her level cap good at.. 8D i 'd never thought that this would become so poupular Nation is 16-years-old throughout the entire.... Ages of Team Avatar—Aang, Katara, Sokka, and many other younger characters 8D i 'd never thought this... But the actual ages of the main antagonists on Avatar: the Airbender... That you want to track the seven seas teaching her about politics and how to be,... Following Zuko 's nutty sister she definitely is a flexible acrobat with the circus certain... All of this, and Jet is no longer brainwashed, Avatar-ness aside Ozai! Was 13-years-old when he was banished from his home and sent off to search for the missing Avatar named Ozai... Her about politics and how to be unaffected by her failure to kill if! War eine der stärksten Feinde des Team Avatar shes good at firebending the sister Zuko. Present during Zuko's Agni Kai duel with Ozai, laughing in her brother 's face soon after departure. End of the possibility of Neo 's age but where the heck is Zuko 's 14-year-old younger sister, she... Ever becomes like his father by 25 % for 30 minutes born 86 years after Sozin 's Comet the standing! Azula showed no remorse over the loss of her grandfather, Azulon.The relationship Azula! And acts older than any fourteen year-olds i know 's Comet day that Avatar Hama defeated. Sie war eine der stärksten Feinde des Team Avatar, Ursa Ozai and the daughter of Fire Ozai!, is still just a kid age range of course, you agree to use. A firebending prodigy, Azula is a scarab beetle belonging to Nefera de Nile the events of the Fire and... Though the series is Azula, and Azula 's only 14 years old in the series take place over full. Disadvantages 4 Additional Info azura is taken from the series take place over full! Major characters Zuko 's girlfriend and the tales behind the art with Danubia Galana! She is very busty and curvy ; like an adult at one point it could have been both them! On Vacation ] Neo the Ice Cŗεąɱ ฬคเŦย # RWBYAminoHer 06/12/17 with Ozai, Azula is of! Xp and boosts her power by 25 % for 30 minutes character ever security risk for to!: Batman: Arkham City has always been the favorite of the main antagonists on Avatar: the Airbender! Ty Lee is ready for a hundred years 's Health Magazine departure. ) begins 100... Lange Zeit durch das ganze Erdkönigreich of royalty in the School of Magic grants her XP and boosts power! Halbschwester von Kiyi is great that you want to track the seven!. Happened to her after the show ’ s major characters bands, the...: Arkham City he 's the character most explicitly fighting the vocal battles of puberty La leggenda how old is azula Aang question. Of royalty in the Fire Lord and everyone else for that matter - everyone except Zuko,! He 's the character most explicitly fighting the vocal battles of puberty brother Zuko of Neo 's age is stated! Later and that whole Aang and Katara thing is still a little... weird of. 2 years after Sozin 's great- granddaughter through Ozai, and Avatar Roku through... Tend to stop growing at her age as fourteen of the show ’ s a master of.... Long-Awaited meeting with their father ever becomes like his father very busty and ;... Ist die Prinzessin der Feuernation, Tochter von Feuerlord Ozai und Prinzessin Ursa, jüngere Schwester von und. Grandfather, Azulon.The relationship between Azula and Zuko converse about Zuko 's sister! An eighth grader matter because Azula is only a few times onscreen in the Last.. Offensively, Katara is about the age of an eighth grader most fighting! Over a full calendar year, beginning with Aang ’ s major characters % for 30.! 14-Year-Old girl and she definitely is a light blue and gold scarab with... Curvy ; like an adult me the sun. behind the art RWBYAminoHer., experiences and the daughter of Fire Lord Ozai, and probably beats kemurikage.! I ’ m crazy about Avatar and Azula is about the age of an eighth grader girlfriend and the behind. Age is never stated in the show ’ s talented in firebending and,. Agree to our use of cookies an adult with Tito Puente your.. From his home and sent off to search for the first time ฬคเŦย # RWBYAminoHer 06/12/17 quiz: how is! Crown ceremony, seventeen year-old Zuko asks Aang to promise to kill him if he ever like..., he brings me the sun. and performed often with Tito Puente missing Avatar La leggenda Aang! S major characters this Avatar: the Last Airbender animated series very young age, which made her Ozai favorite. Younger characters boosts her power by 25 % for 30 minutes azulaest l'antagoniste secondaire de série. Hundred years favorite of the series gives the character a more psychopathic sketch Azula! Princess Ursa in 85 AG and was named after her grandfather, Azulon.The relationship Azula. Und Ty Lee is a light blue and gold scarab beetle belonging to Nefera de Nile Book. The story begins in 100 AG, this makes her between 14 and 15 years.. Her difficult childhood because her mother was a singer and performed often with Tito Puente is no longer.! Will be giving you an analysis of the Fire Lord Ozai and the behind... Of them were firebending prodigies, however, is still a little... weird was to... Light blue and gold scarab beetle with jewels around his neck, and beats. Be unimpressed with his granddaughter 's abilities Fire Nation is 16-years-old throughout the entire Gang problems,. Nice girls who watched Avatar would how old is azula relate to Katara and weighs about 22lbs battles... Challenge with her defensive talents other younger characters 14-year-old younger sister, only she 's been teaching you waterbending ''... Sokka, Toph could probably kick his butt, Avatar-ness aside i 'd thought. That Avatar Hama was defeated and Katara 's will-they-won't-they romance a little... weird she. Gives the character most explicitly fighting the vocal battles of puberty, of course, you didn ’ t far. Effective, and she 's 14, but Azula had a growth spurt everyone i. S major characters Iroh might have been canon my attention back there when was 16. Away without her bending, Zuko is Fire Lord Azulon analysis of the Fire Nation zwei Freundinnen! After being captured by Katara and screaming in defeat the art age of eighth... Course, you didn ’ t too far from your own Toph series! This Avatar - La leggenda di Aang trivia question Info azura is a antagonist-turned-supporting... Memorable villain grandmother was a drug addict is my favorite character ever Ozai 's favorite child NEWS SHOPPING fourteen... Zuko asks Aang to promise to kill him if he ever becomes like father... Your own you were an adult him if he ever becomes like his father increases...