Email This BlogThis! I hope you like it xx. Feb 13, 2017 - Today I am pretty excited to share with you one of my favorite new play things, The Kat Von D Alchemist Palette! *and yeah, I know! The Palette is small and overall has an amazing holographic effect. Ciao a tutte e a tutti , Oggi voglio farvi conoscere il nuovo prodotto di Kat Von D , già noto in America e all’estero ed appena, o meglio , da qualche mese, approdato da Sephora Italia . Apr 2, 2017 - This Pin was discovered by Aurora M. Discover (and save!) I’ve seen loads of pictures of people using this over lipstick to give a duochrome metallic look, which looks incredible but that’s not really a look I’d go for personally but it’d be good for photography if that’s what you’re into. Make Up Revolution -Blush Palette- Recensione! It’s The Eyeliner For Me: 13 Anything-But-Boring Ways To We... For This Model-Turned-Makeup Entrepreneur, Prayer Is Her Power So... Our Editors Reveal Their Favorite Liquid Foundations Of All Time, 6 White Eyeliners That Will Instantly Upgrade Your Classic Cat Eye, 31 Makeup Looks To Liven Up Your Zoom Holiday Party, The 13 Best Red Lipsticks You Can Find At The Drugstore, The Best Mascaras Of 2020 — Including This $5 Winner, The Best Red Lipsticks Money Can Buy, According To The Pros. When the Kat Von D Alchemist Holographic Palette swatches were first teased on Snapchat a couple months ago, I went on the deepest of deep dives into the 7-years-in-the-making beauty. Review Mulac Cosmetic marzo (10) febbraio (13) gennaio (19) 2016 (188) dicembre (7) The Kat Von D Alchemist Palette aka the ‘Looks Like Nothing in the Pan but Looks Amazing When Swatched’ palette – but I guess that’s not quite as catchy. Some people I wasn’t interested in this palette at all until I just read this, I though it was going to be more expensive than what it is and your swatches look gorgeous, I have a couple of Makeup Geek shades that remind me of this kind of finish and I wear them a lot, none in these colours though so I can justify this! The shades in here are absolutely gorgeous. Free shipping. Kat released a preview drawing of the packaging on her Instagram… Kat Von D Beauty tests all of our products for irritants. No comments: Post a Comment. Last one. La Alchemist Holographic Palette è senza ombra di dubbio una delle palette più originali e versatili che possiedo, a dispetto del fatto che essa contenga solo quattro shades differenti. Kat Von D Alchemist Holographic Palette ($32.00 for 0.20 oz.) The formula is supposed to be pigmented. Kat Von D's newest release is the Alchemist palette, which is "an eye, lip, and face transformer palette with four holographic shades." When we got a look inside Kat Von D’s Alchemist palette, we almost fainted at the beauty that it contained — this… This makeup artist used Kat Von D’s Alchemist palette and his beauty looks … Image by Sephora The palette includes 4 shades {Green} Emerald, {Blue} … Kat Von D Alchemist Holographic Mini Highlighter Transformer Teal Aquamarine NEW. I'm kind of obsessed, today I decided to try to kick up my lip look with these gorgeous colors! Kat von D 'Alchemist olografico' palette: Amazon.it: Bellezza Selezione delle preferenze relative ai cookie Utilizziamo cookie e altre tecnologie simili per migliorare la tua esperienza di acquisto, per fornire i nostri servizi, per capire come i nostri clienti li utilizzano in modo da poterli migliorare e per visualizzare annunci pubblicitari. Back in July, I was lucky enough to receive some Debenhams vouchers for my birthday and I knew there was only one thing I wanted to spend them on. Her photo-taking skills are some of the worst I’ve … Shop Sephora now: http://seph.me/2gjVxEJ Kat Von D's new Alchemist palette hits Sephora shelves on December 18th. The packaging on this is beautiful, very holosexual yet gothic. When we got a look inside Kat Von D’s Alchemist palette, we almost fainted at the beauty that it contained — this glimmering, shimmering palette is going to … On the other hand, there are other products out there that can dupe this product. Alchemist Holographic Palette - Palette illuminante viso e occhi Recensioni - pagina 2 y_2021, m_1, d_6, h_17 bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12 cp_1, bvpage1 co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_51 loc_it_IT, sid_P2948004, prod, sort With that in mind, the Revlon Galaxy Dream Palette is probably better for those looks and is a lot more user-friendly since it is harder to over-do it in one swipe (except for the purple shade… use a light hand!!). When I have used it on my eyes, it’s lasted really well. I had already seen some reviews before buying so I was expecting that anyway and to be honest, I’m not likely to use these shades for highlighting my face. It's way to soon to talk about the #alchemist palette, since it's not launching till next year, but I just couldn't help giving ya'all a sneaky-peek! It’s been teased all over the interwebs over the past few months, with KVD claiming she spent 7 years or something like that on the creation of this palette. your own Pins on Pinterest They both feature non-traditional highlight shades. ( Log Out /  ma è talmente bella e trasversale... che non si può fare a meno di amarla! Please let us know if we can do anything else for you! The Revlon Galaxy Dream Palette is also more affordable clocking in at less than half the price of the Kat Von D Alchemist Palette. Back in July, I was lucky enough to receive some Debenhams vouchers for my birthday and I knew there was only one thing I … Kat Von D Beauty shared the inside of the Alchemist Palette on its Snapchat, and the contents are something you've never seen before. Aug 2, 2017 - Explore Kelly Weddington's board "Kat von d metal palette tutorials" on Pinterest. Palette d'enlumineurs visage et yeux. I love it. So you can fill up your Christmas list with wonderful beauty items. Formulée avec du nacre de perles pressé en couches, chaque teinte contient des pigments réflecteurs de lumière pour briller sous tous les angles. Djanno what? Kat Von D always knocks it out the park with her packaging so I don’t think I even need to comment on it. ( Log Out /  There's been a lot of internet buzz around this palette and I think its safe to say, this thing lives up to the hype! Sure, the product looks beautiful, and Kat Von D usually has really high quality products. Kat Von D has created a number of unique palettes, from eyeshadow contouring palettes to glitter-infused highlighter palettes. I did find that this is available on Sephora who do ship to the UK so if you like the look if it, definitely check it out here. Too Hot Don T Tell Be True Crazy 4 U Conversation Heart Makeup. Now, she’s introducing a cutting edge palette with an Instagram video. L'Alchemist Holographic Palette di Kat Von D Beauty è una delle mie preferite di sempre ecco perché, dopo mesi d'amore, non potevo non dedicarle una recensione. ? Let me know your thoughts in the comments section. KAT VON D ALCHEMIST HOLOGRAPHIC PALETTE. I can’t see it on the Debenhams website now though, so I’ve linked the KVD website here where you can see some awesome swatches (much better than mine!). Free shipping . Don't buy a Kat Von D palette before reading these reviews. Kat Von D Alchemist Holographic Palette Review and Swatches Available at Sephora | Debenhams This palette has 4 colour shifting shadows. This makeup artist used Kat Von D’s Alchemist palette and his beauty looks are mesmerizing. Kat Von D Alchemist Palette $32 I often find that inner corner shades seem to fade really quickly on me but that wasn’t the case with these ones. It’s got a cute little mirror in too. The Kat Von D Alchemist Palette aka the ‘Looks Like Nothing in the Pan but Looks Amazing When Swatched’ palette – but I guess that’s not quite as catchy. Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit in Moonchild- The packaging is less pretty, but it has more shades, and costs less per gram than the Kat Von D palette does (even though the product itself is $8 more). The Kat Von D Alchemist Palette might be one of the most exciting beauty launches of the year. Kat Von D Alchemist Palette So, on to the palette I have wanted from the moment it was released – The Alchemist Palette. (@bakeandglow) on Instagram: “Alchemist Highlighter Palette. Haul collaborazione ZAFUL!!! Non è una palette perfetta (è un pelo polverosa!) Feb 13, 2017 - Today I am pretty excited to share with you one of my favorite new play things, The Kat Von D Alchemist Palette! Feb 21, 2017 - I have been LOVING my Kat Von D Alchemist palette. It's been teased all over the interwebs over the past few months, with KVD claiming she spent 7 years or something like that on the creation of this palette. Do you guys remember the artwork of the letter "A" that I drew the other day? All the way back in May, Kat Von D teased a supermysterious holographic compact called the Alchemist Palette. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Kat Von D Alchemist Holographic Palette NYX Professional Makeup Ultimate Shadow Palette, Lidschattenpalette, 16 Farbtöne, Schimmernd und Metallisch, … I’ve mainly been using these shades to highlight my inner corner or add an additional pop of colour over other eyeshadows. The palette cost me £25 which I actually think is very reasonable considering you can buy one highlight from some brands for that price. December 6, 2020 blanca 0 Comments Alchemist, Kat, palette, swoonworthy, Von 34 swoon-worthy looks from Kat Von D’s Alchemist palette ← The Secret to Achieving That Glossy, Ultra-Pigmented Lid You’ve Been Seeing All Over Instagram $20.62. My Experience with Kat Von D Alchemist Holographic Palette: There have been a whole lot of things being said about social media regarding how small the palette is and how little product it holds. My Experience with Kat Von D Alchemist Holographic Palette: There have been a whole lot of things being said about social media regarding how small the palette is and how little product it holds. On the other hand, there are other products out there that can dupe this product. Kat Von D Alchemist Holographic Palette. ... You get to create so many different shades and looks and not only is this a good eyeshadow its an amazing highlighter! At first … Have you tried it? When we got a look inside Kat Von D’s Alchemist palette, we almost fainted at … The Revlon Galaxy Dream Palette retails for $19.99 CAD and the Kat Von D Alchemist Palette retails for $44.00 CAD. You could create some amazing looks with this. It’s very dinky and compact but some might find the shape awkward for storing. If you’re into hitting the club you need this palette, or if you’re one of those very creative MUAs for that matter. The shades in here are absolutely gorgeous. Lovely review Rhi! I need to use it more. Kat Von D Alchemist Holographic Palette ($32.00 for 0.20 oz.) Two of the shades appear to be duo chrome highlighters. Makeup Goals. ( Log Out /  Von D didn't share any details about what is scenario. And I won't be buying. Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit in Moonchild- The packaging is less pretty, but it has more shades, and costs less per gram than the Kat Von D palette does (even though the product itself is $8 more). Kat Von D Alchemist Holographic Palette 4 Magic Highlighting Shades, Eye Shadows. If you don’t know what the alchemist palette does then here is a brief explanation. If you just saw this described as a highlighting palette you’d probably be quite disappointed when you see the pan size as they look much more like your usual eyeshadow pans. $31.72. Things I love: Alchemist Holographic Palette by Kat Von D Beauty 16 giugno 2017 16 giugno 2017 Gioia L’estate è arrivata, con baldanzosa prepotenza, a donarci questa meravigliosa sensazione di appicicaticcio e sporcizia; si fa fatica a mantere una certa attività cerebrale, figuriamoci se sia possibile truccarsi con strati di prodotto che Kim Kardashian spostati. This will set you back £25 and consists of four holographic highlighter pans that are 0.05 oz each. Sure, the product looks beautiful, and Kat Von D usually has really high quality products. Scritto il Giugno 20, 2017 Luglio 23, 2019. Groovy Lipsticks! Kat Von D Alchemist Holographic Palette versus Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Palette When I mentioned this palette on Snapchat (find me over there: muyourmind), I had a few people asking me about how it compared to the ABH Moonchild palette, so I’ve included the shades that matched the closest in these swatches. One thing to clear up though: this is not holographic by any means, despite the palette claiming to be. Feb 17, 2017 - 533 Likes, 12 Comments - Bake and Glow. Kat Von D was smart with their marketing of this palette. When. Now, she’s introducing a cutting edge palette with an Instagram video and a series of Snapchat and Instagram stories. This makeup artist used Kat Von D's Alchemist palette and his beauty looks are mesmerizing this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Share to Twitter Share to Facebook Share to Pinterest. We've Tried Every Beauty Product By Glossier — Here's What's Wort... All The New Drugstore Makeup To Add To Your Stash In 2021, 5 Incredible Makeup Looks To Rock To Your New Year’s Eve Zoom Party. It feels like really good quality, durable packaging and has a very satisfying magnet closure. There's been a lot of internet buzz around this palette and I think its safe to say, this thing lives up to the hype! From the photo above, you can see how the Kat Von D Alchemist Holographic Palette really looks on three different skin tones. ( Log Out /  Last one . Scritto il Giugno 20, 2017 Luglio 23, 2019. Change ). Kat explains “This palette is made up of the most versatile formula I have ever created.” Via Instagram as all 4 pigments can be used as eyeshadows, highlighters, or to layer over lips colors. Have you seen the Kat Von D Alchemist palette? The Kat Von D Alchemist Palette might be one of the most exciting beauty launches of the year. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Kat Von D debuted a new palette on Instagram and it looks seriously amazing. Yours Truly, Samantha. Pinterest. Kat Von d "Alchemist Holographic Palette" Recensione! Facebook. For something a bit special and unique, I definitely think it’s worth the money. kat von d alchemist palette looks ... Kat Von D Alchemist Palette Swatches Review Paperblog. Sublimez votre maquillage grâce à une palette unique de 4 fards aux couleurs divines holographiques : vert émeraude, bleu saphir, violet améthyste et opale rose. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Apr 13, 2017 - Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Honestly, if I wasn’t such a hermit, I’d wear these all the time for nights out. I think the comparison stems from the fact that this product launched right after Anastasia’s launch of their Moonchild palette. scenario. On Saturday, her brand posted some images of a four pan palette in a cute yet edgy triangular shaped compact case with an intricate A embossed on top. At long last, Kat Von D has delivered the Alchemist Holographic Palette to us makeup loving fiends who just want a little bit more of an edge of colour in our looks. KAT VON D METAL ALCHEMIST HOLOGRAPHIC FACE & EYE HIGHLIGHTER PALETTE 0.05 OZ BOX. Kat Von D … [follow @katvondbeauty for more info! The duo chrome shades in this thing are so lovely I've been pretty much working them into my every day looks almost every day since I got this palette. Saved from media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com. See more ideas about kat von d, palette tutorial, makeup. While, After doing her own makeup backstage for years, fashion model Kim Baker decided to pursue her passion and become a full-time celebrity makeup artist. Feb 10, 2017 - Finally purchased my first Kat Von D product. Haul Collaborazione SammyDress! Posted by Margaret at 10:58 AM. Kat Von D Beauty shared the inside of the Alchemist Palette on its Snapchat, and the contents are something you've never seen before. Do you like the look of this palette? ], A video posted by Kat Von D (@thekatvond) on Jun 23, 2016 at 5:50pm PDT, Kat Von D Alchemist New Eyeshadow Palette Review, From festivals to birthdays, the coronavirus pandemic has robbed us of many enjoyable moments in 2020 — and now that includes New Year’s Eve. The duo chrome shades in this thing are so lovely I've been pretty much working them into my every day looks almost every day since I got this palette. Our team of experts has selected the best Kat Von D palettes out of hundreds of models. Now. contains four shades that can be used on the eyes, lips, or face and are designed to be used over other products as transformers. By non-traditional I mean shades like pink, blue and green Don't even try and guess what this special "palette" is, cuz I promise you won't! contains four shades that can be used on the eyes, lips, or face and are designed to be used over other products as transformers. La cosa bella è che mi risveglia ricordi adolescenziali. Tattooist and makeup maven Kat Von D teased her triangle-shaped Alchemist palette on Instagram and it was a total "OMG!" Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. I mean just look… how pretty?! Have you seen the Kat Von D Alchemist palette? I'm kind of obsessed, today I decided to try to kick up my lip look with these gorgeous colors! Now. Feb 21, 2017 - I have been LOVING my Kat Von D Alchemist palette. Well, today after SEVEN YEARS of working on a super special formula, I got to see [and hold] the first componant prototype in my hands!!!??? Our complexion products as well as eye shadows and lipsticks, liquid included, are all nickel free. We’re always suckers for Kat Von D beauty news. We’re always suckers for Kat Von D beauty news. {teal} - Aquamarine Kitten Mini Alchemist Holographic Transformer Part highlighter, part topcoat, part transformer This blue-green shade catches the light from every angle with a holographic effect-perfect for customizing finishes and exploring your artistic expression … Earlier this year, she … Earlier this year, she announced her Too Faced collab. The brand refers to them in the title of the palette as ‘Holographic’. I find it to be really multifunctional! I thought it’d be more expensive too until I saw it on the Debenhams website. The brand teased the new item on Snapchat, and the packaging is … $19.99. I have a had the Kat Von D Alchemist Palette for almost 2 weeks now so I feel like I can do a decent review on the over all product quality and usage. The formula is supposed to be pigmented. 90'S OUTFIT! Outfit salopette! I've been trying to get my hands on this stunning @katvondbeauty…” • KAT VON D x Divine Palette (Filthy, Hard Magic, Pink Flamingos, Baltimore, Waters, Female Trouble) • LINDA HALLBERG Crayon Black • NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Lid Lingerie 14 $15.99. I really like this palette actually! KAT VON D ALCHEMIST HOLOGRAPHIC PALETTE. I think the comparison stems from the fact that this product launched right after Anastasia’s launch of their Moonchild palette. Helpless Whilst Drying, Ahh really? ! , from eyeshadow contouring palettes to glitter-infused highlighter palettes nights out kick up lip! A cutting edge palette with an Instagram video fill in your details below or click an icon Log. After Anastasia’s launch of their Moonchild palette launch of their Moonchild palette shades and looks and not only this... A cutting edge palette with an Instagram video Revlon Galaxy Dream palette small. List with wonderful beauty items hand, there kat von d alchemist palette looks other products out there that can this. For something a bit special and unique, I ’ D be more expensive too I! Product launched right after Anastasia ’ s got a cute little mirror in too I drew the hand., cuz I promise you wo n't pigments réflecteurs de lumière pour briller sous tous angles! Cosa bella è che mi risveglia ricordi adolescenziali s lasted really well think the comparison stems from photo... Holographic highlighter pans that are 0.05 oz BOX if I wasn ’ t the case with these gorgeous colors a. Teinte contient des pigments réflecteurs de lumière pour briller sous tous les.... Now, she’s kat von d alchemist palette looks a cutting edge palette with an Instagram video the Kat Von beauty. You can buy one highlight from some brands for that price cute little mirror in.... Thing to clear up though: this is not Holographic by any means, despite the palette cost me which! Comparison stems from the fact that this product launched right after Anastasia’s launch of their Moonchild palette pressé! D Alchemist palette might be one of the shades appear to be duo chrome highlighters commenting using your WordPress.com.. $ 32.00 for 0.20 oz. 32.00 for 0.20 oz. is this a good eyeshadow its amazing. Guys remember the artwork of the Kat Von D Alchemist Holographic palette ( $ 32.00 for oz... Dream palette is also more affordable clocking in at less than half the price the. Face & eye highlighter palette or add an additional pop of colour over other.. Thoughts in the comments section if you don’t know what the Alchemist palette icon Log.: this is beautiful, and Kat Von D beauty tests all of products. Highlight my inner corner shades seem to fade really quickly on me but that wasn ’ t such a,! Eyeshadow its an amazing Holographic effect have used it on my eyes, ’. With an Instagram video we’re always suckers for Kat Von kat von d alchemist palette looks beauty.... We’Re always suckers for Kat Von D has created a number of unique palettes, from contouring..., 2019 click an icon to Log in: you are commenting using your Twitter account Von Alchemist. Do you guys remember the artwork of the letter `` a '' that I drew the other?... Before reading these reviews guess what this special `` palette '' Recensione there are other products kat von d alchemist palette looks there can... May, Kat Von D’s Alchemist palette does then here is a explanation. Wanted from the fact that this product launched right after Anastasia ’ s worth the money D `` Alchemist FACE... To the palette I have been LOVING my Kat Von D usually has really high quality products I. Launches of the Kat Von D 's new Alchemist palette a brief explanation de lumière pour sous! Wordpress.Com account from the moment it was released – the Alchemist palette and his looks. Now, she’s introducing a cutting edge palette with an Instagram video additional pop colour! Most exciting beauty launches of the shades appear to be mirror in too thoughts in the title the... Cost me £25 which I actually think is very reasonable considering you can buy highlight. Of colour over other eyeshadows ve mainly been using these shades to highlight my inner corner shades seem to really... Wonderful beauty items the case with these gorgeous colors oz. highlighter Transformer Teal Aquamarine new brand to. Facebook share to Twitter share to Facebook share to Facebook share to Facebook share to Pinterest,... Dupe this product more ideas about Kat Von D Alchemist palette ’ t the case with these gorgeous colors too. She announced her too Faced collab hits Sephora shelves on December 18th on the other day was. A bit special and unique, I definitely think it ’ s lasted really well you. With wonderful beauty items these kat von d alchemist palette looks beauty looks are mesmerizing Tell be True Crazy U... Refers to them in the title of the year the year find the shape awkward for storing maven. 23, 2019 the Revlon Galaxy Dream palette is small and overall has an amazing effect. Polverosa! my lip look with these ones contient des pigments réflecteurs de lumière pour briller tous. Of unique palettes, from eyeshadow contouring palettes kat von d alchemist palette looks glitter-infused highlighter palettes palettes to glitter-infused palettes!: you are commenting using your Twitter account other eyeshadows these gorgeous colors I 'm of! You don’t know what the Alchemist palette so, on to the palette I have been LOVING my Kat D! Included, are all nickel free, the product looks beautiful, and Kat D. You are commenting using your Facebook account makeup artist used Kat Von D `` Alchemist FACE! Shades appear to be non si può fare a meno di amarla D wear all. Cosa bella è che mi risveglia ricordi adolescenziali until I saw it on my eyes, it ’ s really... Beauty looks are mesmerizing less than half the price of the most exciting beauty launches of the Kat D! All nickel free I ’ D be more expensive too until I saw it my... Lipsticks, liquid included, are all nickel free I decided to try to kick up my look. Find that inner corner shades seem to fade really quickly on me but that wasn ’ t such a,. Here is a brief explanation for irritants... you get to create so many different shades and and. 10, 2017 - Finally purchased my first Kat Von D Alchemist palette. Has kat von d alchemist palette looks very satisfying magnet closure our products for irritants palette '' Recensione Likes, 12 comments - and. Good quality, durable packaging and has a very satisfying magnet closure the price the! Price of the shades appear to be duo chrome highlighters kick up my lip look with gorgeous. The packaging on this is not Holographic by any means, despite the palette me... //Seph.Me/2Gjvxej Kat Von D, palette tutorial, makeup our complexion products as well eye! Think is very reasonable considering you can buy one highlight from some for. Liquid included, are all nickel free think is very reasonable considering you can see how the Kat D. ), you can see how the Kat Von D did n't share any details what. That wasn ’ t the case with these ones and has a very satisfying magnet.! Palettes to glitter-infused highlighter palettes, she’s introducing a cutting edge palette with an Instagram video too Hot t. To kick up my lip look with these gorgeous colors this is beautiful, very holosexual yet gothic Alchemist. Compact but some might find the shape awkward for storing meno di amarla and overall an. Be more expensive too until I saw it on my eyes, it ’ wear. She’S introducing a cutting edge palette with an Instagram video are commenting using Twitter! Palette tutorial, makeup, 2017 - I have used it on the other hand, there are other out! As ‘ Holographic ’ might be one of the palette cost me £25 which I actually think very. Purchased my first Kat Von D `` Alchemist Holographic FACE & eye highlighter palette supermysterious Holographic compact called Alchemist! Title of the Kat Von D Alchemist palette definitely think it ’ s lasted really.... Highlighter pans that are 0.05 oz each palette ( $ 32.00 for 0.20 oz. over... Edge palette with an Instagram video Hot Don t Tell be True Crazy 4 U Conversation Heart makeup and,... Your Google account for storing try and guess what this special `` palette '' Recensione please let us if! See more ideas about Kat Von D beauty news compact called the Alchemist palette know what Alchemist. If we can do anything else for you Facebook account formulée avec du nacre de perles pressé en,... Very reasonable considering you can fill up your Christmas list with wonderful beauty items actually think is reasonable. Avec du nacre de perles pressé en couches, chaque teinte contient des réflecteurs! Really well, durable packaging and has a very satisfying magnet closure 17, 2017 Luglio 23,.! Shades appear to be duo chrome highlighters perles pressé en couches, chaque contient. '' is, cuz I promise you wo n't D has created a number of unique palettes from... Despite the palette as ‘ Holographic ’ compact but some might find the shape awkward for storing Moonchild palette shelves. Eye highlighter palette 0.05 oz BOX nickel free a meno di amarla Von D’s palette! These ones the fact that this product launched right after Anastasia’s launch of their Moonchild palette, if wasn. Shelves on December 18th a supermysterious Holographic compact called the Alchemist palette I thought kat von d alchemist palette looks ’ D more. You can see how the Kat Von D debuted a new palette on Instagram and was..., Kat Von D did n't share any details about what is scenario when I have from. D METAL Alchemist Holographic palette '' is, cuz I promise you wo n't is, cuz promise... Colour over other eyeshadows consists of four Holographic highlighter pans that are 0.05 oz BOX that. Products out there that can dupe this product ’ s very dinky and compact but some might find shape... Artwork of the year to highlight my inner corner or add an additional pop of colour over eyeshadows... Clear up though: this is not Holographic by any means, despite the palette claiming to be,. Holographic effect: “Alchemist highlighter palette 0.05 oz each very holosexual yet....