Comment and share your favourite lyrics. WOW. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. Messy lyrics - Danielle Bradbery Lately, we're strangers In a house for two, we're both alone It's getting cold Speaking out of anger It's like silence or shouting's the only way To communicate Watching me from the corner of your eye Every time we fight, you keep making sure you made me cry Yeah, we're sleeping in the bed that we ain't sharing It's where we met An annotation cannot contain another annotation. This is just a preview! Every time we fight you keep making sure you made me cry //]]>, Sorry, we have to make sure you're a human before we can show you this page. Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970, Please Remember Me - The Voice Performance, Heads Carolina, Tails California - The Voice Performance, Put Your Records On - The Voice Performance. Her debut studio album, Danielle Bradbery, was released on November 25, 2013, featuring the single "The Heart of Dixie". Yeah we're sleeping in the bed that we ain't sharing She won season four of NBC's The Voice in 2013, becoming the youngest contestant to come in first place. //