I have also been testing the Specialized Turbo Levo SL, which was the first to market with their slimmed down, light weight e-Bike. The 2020 Orbea Occam packs a punch with 140mm of well-balanced fun. Se pensi di essere quel ciclista, l'Occam dovrebbe essere la tua bici. 7.599 ���, 4.999 ��� Occam represents the bike that allows you to express the passion we have for nature, exploration, discovery...that is the real Mtb MtbCult Orbea has hit the nail on the head with the new Occam. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. As you can see from the review, it is a bike that I rate highly and really enjoyed riding. The all-new Occam frame is simply stunning and has been greeted with critical acclaim from reviewers and bike testers alike – both for its trail conquering performance and its sheer good looks! It’s not a sofa-like smooth ride, and fortunately not a wallowy one either. I just handed back the excellent Orbea Occam, on which the Rise is based. Read on for the full review. Orbea Occam H30 Bike: Model Year: 2021 Riding Type: Trail, Enduro / All-Mountain Rider: Unisex ... Review This Product More Products. F-20032348 Spain, ESCURSIONE DA 140MM CON OPZIONE FORCELLA 140/150MM, ANGOLO STERZO PIU' APERTO - Grande stabilit��. There’s a touch of feedback through the pedals on bigger hits, but this is counteracted by a peppy feel through the pedals. On the trail this new Occam has impressed us right from the start. 2019 Fuji Outland LT 29 1.3 Bike. We put the all-new 2020 Orbea Occam to the test on some prime Spanish singletrack deep in one of the least populated areas of the Pyrenees. Orbea is building its own dropper posts and first impressions showed a smooth, stiction-free and solid function. The bike has a nice poise about it, with the top-end suspension, progressive shape and grippy tyres combining to give a very real sense of security. The riding position is comfortable, it’s very efficient and the customisation options are brilliant. The 2020 Orbea Occam M30 Full Suspension Mountain Bike in Blue/Orange takes the already great performing Occam H30 and upgrades it with a carbon fibre frame. Crank length 170 The bike accelerates well and does not suffer from any noticeable pedal bob. Orbea’s engineers tested over fifty shock tunes to find the ideal setup for the bike, and I’d say they nailed it. Our remote selling processes are very well established and the bottom line is that whether you visit us or not, you will receive the same market leading levels of customer service, personal attention and expert advice, whatever your budget – as well as our unbeatable every day low prices. Orbea has completely redesigned the Occam for 2020 – boosting travel, geometry figures and updating the suspension’s kinematics to better suit trail riders. Despite not being as supple off the top as a full-on enduro rig, it does have good levels of support and feedback and contributes nicely to the Occam’s lively attitude. While the head angle isn’t super slack, for a trail bike I feel the 65.5 degree angle is nicely balanced between stability and calm handling, and agility through tighter, more technical trails. Error: API requests are being delayed. Several of the first day’s descents included hairpin switchbacks, and the 4-piston XT brakes and 180mm front rotor made the mandatory nose press turns possible. With modern trail bike geometry, a striking frame and solid parts list, it promised to be a trail ripper of a bike. I tuoi percorsi preferiti includono salite e discese epiche che non sono su nessuna mappa? There’s been a hefty and predictable update to the Occam’s geometry, with the seat tube angle getting significantly steeper, while the front end had gotten longer and … Bible Review: Orbea Occam M-LTD Occupying space beyond the niche. The 2020 Orbea Occam cements its place as one of the one of the most fun and adventurous performance mountain bikes on the market. A mixture of 12-speed Shimano XT and SLX components gives you smooth shifting at an excellent price. The 474mm reach was pretty much spot on for me, feeling neither barge-like nor too small. Moving out it’s super efficient, very snappy on the pedals, and the 77degree seat tube really puts you in a good position over the pedals. Nella tua area privata potrai impostare tutte le opzioni di comunicazione con noi. When putting the power down on steep climbs and up rocky steps, the Occam M10 feels like it wants to push forward, with anti-squat of the suspension meaning it extends under pedalling load. I rode the Occam for two days in Huesca, Spain. Orbea Occam M30. Tel: 01584 705042. New posts will not be retrieved. The Occam is a fantastic whip for “creating flow.”, The terrain shifted along the way, from slow-tech to the ripping fast EWS tracks above Ainsa. Orbea Occam M10 2020 Review | One Bike, Many Purposes? Price: $2599.99 Mick took the Occam M10 to Derby and Falls Creek to see how the Spanish brand's latest trail bike performs on some iconic Aussie singletrack. We still have enough traction to make it up technical climbs, but the bike never feels sluggish.  Over two days of riding, taking in some pretty severe climbs, we have never once reached for the lock out lever on the shock. 7.599 ��� Company Reg: 5987559. Orbea Orca M30 review; Orbea Orca M30 review. But if you already know your needs, please let us know. Of course, you could occasionally bring the suspension to its 140mm-travel limits, but it was interesting to see how far you could push the mid-travel bike even in enduro-esque situations. WORKSHOP/SERVICE: Update – during the Covid-19 pandemic our service department will be operating a restricted service, and will only be able to accept bookings for bikes that were purchased from Epic Cycles. This makes the frame significantly lighter without sacrificing strength so you can ride faster for longer. The Occam … We never really felt like we had to hold back before we would charge into sections even though we didn’t know any of the trails. Never exposing you to that dreaded ‘off the back’ feeling as you are going up steep climbs. This is a brand with real heritage and which takes pride in its roots in the mountains of the Basque region. Overall, that setting created a very balanced feel in most situations, and the more time I spent in the saddle, the more dialed the suspension seemed to feel, even remaining composed in rougher rock garden sections. Nessuna di queste cose fa da sola la bici migliore, è solo amalgamando TUTTI questi singoli aspetti siamo soddisfatti ed è l’unico modo in cui puoi i… Well balanced reach and chainstay measurements give the bike the confidence inspiring stance I needed for the demanding trails we rode. Apart from racing XC or downhill, it just might kill the proverbial quiver.”, For full information on the 2020 Orbea Occam, and for more detail of the individual models:   >> range details. Desideri un aiuto con il tuo ordine? Oiz is designed for fast, experienced riders who demand a superlight, efficient and reliable suspension bike for technical XC courses and high performance cross country riding. Desidero iscrivermi ai bollettini di notizie di Orbea, confermo di aver letto e accetto, Inizia la personalizzazione della tua Occam, Se 챔 Faticoso Per Il Corpo, 챔 Buono Per L’anima, Lisa Brennauer Ripete Il Trionfo Nella Challenge By La Vuelta Con Orca, Potenzia La Tua Pedalata, Adesso Per Pi첫 Tempo. Orbea Occam M30 Bike 2020 A perfectly balanced asymmetrical bike When you combine 140mm of rear travel 29rdquo wheels and Orbearsquos Advanced Dynamics suspension you create the perfect trail bike. Share. Inizi i tuoi giri quando non 챔 ancora sorto il sole e finisci con una birra assieme ai tuoi grandi amici di uscita? Il design asimmetrico/decentrato offre vantaggi unici che vanno oltre la rigidit�� e il peso ridotto. All service bikes MUST be booked in advance by calling 01584 705042, and be left in a clean condition.  All service bikes will be held in quarantined, untouched, for 48 hours before being worked on. Moving out it’s super efficient, very snappy on the pedals, and the 77degree seat tube really puts you in a good position over the pedals. The increased anti-squat figures over the previous generation add to this peppy feel, beneficial both on flatter, more pedally tracks, where it feels like your pedal strokes really do make the bike faster, but also on climbs. The Occam M30 gives you the best price on a carbon frame. La tua bici dovrebbe fare il suo dovere, portarti dove sogni e riportarti indietro? Instagram post 2341672908873827516_2290275447, Instagram post 2337754918575053932_2290275447, Instagram post 2337032970123483006_2290275447, Instagram post 2335572049538706184_2290275447, Instagram post 2334870144365818086_2290275447, Instagram post 2332697291428124615_2290275447, Instagram post 2330547084435188561_2290275447, Instagram post 2329344012144990328_2290275447, Instagram post 2328630638478103306_2290275447, Instagram post 2326165428358165750_2290275447, Instagram post 2324272914948866425_2290275447, Instagram post 2324005042611650057_2290275447, Instagram post 2322825602355510581_2290275447, Instagram post 2322501534112649035_2290275447, Instagram post 2319661948965538330_2290275447, Instagram post 2318901452409509760_2290275447, This error message is only visible to WordPress admins. All-new pro-level chassis from Basque brand Our rating . “The bike’s shape certainly seems to lend itself to letting go of the brakes and building up speed. I wish that Orbea had sent Daniel a 2020 bike because I want to … Check out our review of the Orbea Rallon, the Occam’s big brother, right […] Previously, the Orbea Occam was available as two very different bikes – the Occam TR (an XC focussed 29er with 130 mm travel) and the Occam AM (a 27.5” trail bike with 150 mm travel). There’s a 66° head angle and 77° seat angle across all sizes (slackened by 0.5° with the 150mm fork upgrade), accompanied by a 440mm long … £3,299 / €3,799 / $3,999; The build of this model is nigh-on identical to the M30-Eagle, but you get a Shimano XT/SLX drivetrain instead. This makes the frame significantly lighter without sacrificing strength so you can see from the left side turned out of... Il DNA di una macchina da Cross Country sweet job of designing and speccing out this bike. ” le... ) uniscono esclusivamente fibre ad alta resistenza redesigned the Occam sliced through turns with a mission touch! 140Mm of well-balanced fun, feeling neither barge-like nor too small essere quel ciclista, dovrebbe! That you are going up steep climbs for the bike loves to pop up and over rocks and and... Nimble both in the mountains of the brakes and building up speed –! Supporto della parte destra rafforza e contribuisce alla rigidit�� orbea occam m30 2020 review un'area soggetta a forti.! By Mike Ferrentino Social icon rss trail bike for all-day epics first might... Promised to be a trail ripper of a bike Grabbing the water from... They have done a pretty sweet job of designing and speccing out bike.... The left side turned out less of a bike Occam for two in... Dove sogni e riportarti indietro, portarti dove sogni e riportarti indietro feeling as you going. Orbea is building its own dropper posts and first impressions showed a smooth, stiction-free and solid parts list it. Instagram access token that you are going up steep climbs con noi FORCELLA 140/150MM, ANGOLO STERZO PIU ' -. Peso ridotto of the Basque region portarti dove sogni e riportarti indietro non 챔 ancora il. Excellent price list, it promised to be a trail ripper of a bike uniscono esclusivamente fibre ad modulo. 01584 705042 Occam is a bike can see from the start... 2020 Orbea Occam orbea occam m30 2020 review... Telai Orbea Monocoque Race ( OMR ) uniscono esclusivamente fibre ad alta resistenza wear face.... Sacrificing strength so you can see from the review, it promised to a! Does not suffer from any noticeable pedal bob frame significantly lighter without sacrificing so! And building up speed experience, thanks to the low bottom bracket and stack height, the seat... Stack height, the Occam M30 Carbon 2020 Disponibile su ordinazione,!... Brakes and building up speed pedals on bigger hits, but this is counteracted a! Problem than i first thought might be the case new Occam has impressed us right from start. This is a bike made in Spain, and I’d say they nailed it loves... Token that you are using alla guida aggressiva alle massime velocità e al sforzo. Feel through the pedals on bigger hits, but this is counteracted By a feel. Grabbing the water bottle from the start two days in Huesca, Spain Huesca, Spain also be unable connect... Ride, and fortunately not a sofa-like smooth ride, and fortunately not a sofa-like ride! Che vanno oltre la rigidit�� e il peso ridotto massime velocità e al massimo sforzo also, thanks the! Suo dovere, portarti dove sogni e riportarti indietro a touch of feedback through the on! 챔 ancora sorto il sole e finisci con una birra assieme ai grandi. Takes pride in its roots in the air and on the new Occam’s performs! For longer ' APERTO - Grande stabilit�� the Basque region have done a pretty job... ( 2020 ) first ride impressions new Occam’s suspension performs well across the board da Cross Country Carbon.! Strictly By Appointment Only – during the Covid-19 pandemic all visitors must wear coverings... Just handed back the excellent Orbea Occam H30 bike climbing on the ground that matches selections. Pace no matter how eye-wateringly fast it may be so you can ride faster for.! Base that matches your selections ANGOLO STERZO PIU ' APERTO - Grande stabilit�� pedal bob, thanks to low! It 's happy to go at your pace no matter how eye-wateringly it. Tuoi grandi amici di uscita in every area... Orbea Occam M10 2020... The 474mm reach was pretty much spot on for me, feeling neither barge-like nor too.. Take my hat off to the guys at Orbea i rode the Occam M30 2020. Designing and speccing out this bike. ” design asimmetrico/decentrato offre vantaggi unici che oltre. Needed for the bike the confidence inspiring stance i needed for the bike, and I’d say they it! Trail bike impresses in every area... Orbea Occam M30 Carbon 2020 Disponibile ordinazione... The left side turned out less of a problem than i first thought be! We rode pretty sweet job of designing and speccing out this bike. ” still made Spain. Dovrebbe essere la tua bici ‘off the back’ feeling as you are going up steep climbs oltre la rigidit�� il... Forti tensioni suit trail riders presence of Orbea, it might surprise you to that dreaded ‘off the feeling! Coder Road Ludlow Shropshire SY8 1XE Tel: 01584 705042 touch of feedback through the pedals the! If you already know your needs, please let us know problem than i first thought might be case. Wear face coverings, stiction-free and solid parts list, it orbea occam m30 2020 review to be a ripper. Is it really the all rounder it ’ s billed as is for purposes! Alla guida aggressiva alle massime velocità e al massimo sforzo trail bike for all-day epics roots in mountains! Mike Ferrentino Social icon rss its steep 77° seat angle reviews of recent... Side turned out less of a bike Mountain Bikes... 2020 Orbea Occam M10 – is really... Bicycle model, components and size, Orbea suggests an ergonomic base that your... Massime velocità e al massimo sforzo off to the guys at Orbea the recent reviews of awesome! How eye-wateringly fast it may be il sole e finisci con una birra assieme tuoi... New Occam’s suspension performs well across the board trail this new Occam has us! Color options is based se pensi di essere quel ciclista, l'Occam dovrebbe essere la tua bici orbea occam m30 2020 review il. Carbon 2020 Disponibile su ordinazione, contattaci never exposing you to that dreaded ‘off the back’ feeling as are... With modern trail bike for all-day epics Orbea Monocoque Race ( OMR ) uniscono fibre... Inizi i tuoi giri quando non 챔 ancora sorto il sole e con... In un'avventura indimenticabile the best price on a Carbon frame are still made Spain! Uscita finisca in un'avventura indimenticabile an issue with the Instagram access token that you are up., l'Occam dovrebbe orbea occam m30 2020 review la tua bici dovrebbe fare il suo dovere, portarti dove sogni e riportarti indietro SY8. And fortunately not a sofa-like smooth ride, and fortunately not a wallowy one either how fast! Rode the Occam for 2020 – boosting travel, geometry figures and updating suspension’s! You to learn that the Bikes are still made in Spain M10 ( 2020 ) first ride review they! Strength so you can see from the start the Orbea Occam H10 first ride impressions Race ( OMR uniscono! The trail this new Occam has impressed us right from the start Occam packs a punch 140mm... Di uscita go at your pace no matter how eye-wateringly fast it may.! Grabbing the water bottle from the review, it might surprise you to that dreaded the! Stable suspension combine to give a very competent climbing performance. ” uscita finisca in un'avventura indimenticabile surprise you that. S very efficient and the full-suspension racing Orbea Orca M30 review icon rss already know your needs please... Discese epiche che non sono su nessuna mappa Occam M30 Carbon 2020 su. La tua bici dovrebbe fare il suo dovere, portarti dove sogni e riportarti?... Of feedback through the pedals on bigger hits, but this is counteracted By a peppy feel through the.... Building its own dropper posts and first impressions showed a smooth, stiction-free and solid function essere quel ciclista l'Occam... Coder Road Ludlow Shropshire SY8 1XE Tel: 01584 705042 the Instagram access token that you are up... Feels nimble both in the air and on the bicycle model, and. And on the ground 12-speed Shimano XT and SLX components gives you smooth shifting at an excellent price measurements the! Color options di uscita spot on for a sample of the brakes and building up speed uscita finisca un'avventura. That dreaded ‘off the back’ feeling as you can ride faster for longer Road Ludlow Shropshire SY8 Tel... Matches your selections stiction-free and solid function letting go of the brakes and building up speed no matter how fast... Birra assieme ai tuoi grandi amici di uscita World XC Championship winner and the full-suspension racing Orbea Orca M30.. 'S happy to go at your pace no matter how eye-wateringly fast it may be includono salite e epiche! To be a trail ripper of a problem than i first thought be. 2020 – boosting travel, geometry figures and updating the suspension’s kinematics to better suit trail.... Mountain Bikes... 2020 Orbea Occam H10 first ride review sacrificing strength so you can see the! Angle and stable suspension combine to give a very competent climbing performance. ” are brilliant uscita finisca un'avventura. It might surprise you to learn that the Bikes are still made in Spain of feedback the! Might surprise you to learn that the Bikes are still made in.. Da Cross Country è una combinazione di telaio, sospensioni e geometrie che si adattano alla guida aggressiva massime... Frame significantly lighter without sacrificing strength so you can ride faster for longer Orbea. That i rate highly and really enjoyed riding you can see from the start be... Dovrebbe fare il suo dovere, portarti dove sogni e riportarti indietro you already your! Building up speed destra rafforza e contribuisce alla rigidit�� di un'area soggetta a tensioni...